[SPOILER] The final enemy on Nar Shaddah

Rabenschwinge

I am currently a bit puzzled what I should think of the events on Nar Shaddah - when I finally walked into Darth Paladius "trap" I was almost expecting a turn of events similar to the Imperial Agent story, that the guy had me and there was no way out. In the cinematic sequence I couldn't even spark a the slightest bit of lightning.

However, the situation resolved with combat and only a small icon showed that there must have been a minimal Force drain on me, yet Paladius was so easy to defeat that it was almost laughable. Is that a joke. I mean, first raise the expression that player really stepped into it this time and then come up with a straightforward and really simple fight?

That was one seriously lousy turn of the story.

As a Lighting Sorc I did not have that much trouble with this fight, but I had good gear too. I had more trouble with other fights later on, but I never had to have someone come in to help. At the most I picked up stims and health packs from the GTN and went back.

But I have to agree with the OP some of the set up seems big than the fight too easy seems a let down. I would asume this would be a tuff fight on a healer.