Any info on whether Improved Priority Transport: Personal Starship is returning?

stockmks

Hey,

Just wondering if Bioware could give a clue on whether the legacy 'Improved Priority Transport: Personal Starship' will ever be available again for purchase? Id be willing to spend coins on getting that cooldown to an hour, and more coins for getting it on my alts!

Just in case, i wouldn't worry about people avoiding fleet or anything from having the 24 hour cooldown reduced.. this teleport only becomes useful mostly in one scenario.. when you want to do space missions..! Having said, all these legacies wouldn't be needed if the loading screens/required movement for a few seconds/more loading screens/more movement/last loading screen ritual wasn't present... but im sure that's been discussed before.

ps. I'm actually a recent sub, in my first month, and first post here, so also a huge hello to everyone.!! I've been lurking on and off on these forums as a f2p/preferred player though. I'm having a blast with the game now and its worth a sub, but in a way glady, i know i'll also be done with this game over time as well. or at least its not going to be one of those 6 year mmo stints like the last one. That's okay.

Thanks for any advice, and hello again!!

I'm interrested in this too since I bought most of the upgrades (except the one that required legacy 50 which I wasnt at the time) and bought the ship travel feature for 14 characters that now all have it back to 24h cd !

:jawa_frown:

Besides am now legacy 50 and would like to get the last tier as well...

I saw on the 1.7.3 release notes its coming back in the patch.. awesome!!

I really hope the cooldown can get lowered to 1 hour via legacy unlocks. We're going to have to spend money on it anyway.. so hopefully its actually useful.

I just have one question to some of you.

when that perk/legacy unlock originally appeared, on my legacy screen, all 3 stages were already unlocked, so all I did was buy individual character perks.

then it went to 24 hours and the general legacy unlock eventually completely disappeared. (when it got reverted originaly, I saw the note from developers that it wasn't working properly and not to buy it, so I haven't touched it since - even individual character perks. just in case) my 24 hours perk on characters that I did get it on (cost 50k credits) is still working

so when you are talking about unlocking it,/dropping cartel coins on it/getting refunds - are you talking about character perks, or the legacy unlocks?

I'm sorry but I'm confused here, mainly because of the above explanation.

I had bought the first 2 levels (not the 3rd because I wasn't legacy 50 at the time) and even though I still had the possibility to use the "recall to ship" it dropped back to a 24h cd when they hid the possibility to buy them at the time.

Today I see lvl 1+2+3 is a mere 70k credits to buy again so am not even bothering creating a ticket. I just re-bought all 3 lvls of cd reduction...

Ok, so i've seen the legacy unlock for the first time in the game, nice one.

Question though, do you need to purchase rank 1 and 2 before you can purchase 3? I didn't see any requirement in the tooltip, and you can just click on the third rank and the dialog to purchase with coins becomes available. I'll have to purchase some more points to do it (so didn't actually try in game), so would be good to confirm how much that rank 3 is going to cost.

Thanks!!