First conq pvp pieces to get?

Blarginater

Hello everyone, nearing 55 and have capped my ranked and non ranked comms.

What pieces should I go for first?

I was thinking weapon, but many ppl tell me our weapon is currently terrible due to a low lvl hilt or something...

Any suggetions or guides out there to how we should start gearing out for pvp (aka which conq pieces first?)

It's as simple as get the ones that provide you with the biggest stat boosts :\

EDIT: and to be honest, I've always traded in my capped ranked comms for normals when I hit max level. The difference between Partisan - Conqueror is minimal compared to being able to buy a few extra partisan pieces giving large buff in stats straight off the bat.

Edited by Jayshames

Get your ear and implants first since you have no requirement other than the comms. After that you will have 2150 normal coms to buy the weapon.

Assuming you maxed your comms before hitting 55 (I would even save the turn in for weekly/daily) so right when you hit 55 you can have 400/400 more comms than max.

Get your ear and implants first since you have no requirement other than the comms. After that you will have 2150 normal coms to buy the weapon.

Assuming you maxed your comms before hitting 55 (I would even save the turn in for weekly/daily) so right when you hit 55 you can have 400/400 more comms than max.

Use purple level 54 crafted implants instead of Conqueror until you have extra comms. If you're not concerned with survival, purple level 54 crafted implants are BiS for PvP. From a balanced view they're slightly inferior to Conqueror (lose 1% survivality for about 0.7% DPS).

Edited by Astarica