Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Victorious Pioneer's Armor set.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Victorious Pioneer's Armor set.

Pirana
09.16.2019 , 04:11 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
Its entirely broken. The set bonus is gone from the armorings and the shells.
I remember reading awhile back that this would probably happen, I don't remember where. Hopefully they get that sorted out and we can still use it with the bonus. Leveling is easy enough as it is, but it's the fact they're possibly ripping it from us is the issue.

The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

Darev
09.16.2019 , 04:13 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
I remember reading awhile back that this would probably happen, I don't remember where. Hopefully they get that sorted out and we can still use it with the bonus. Leveling is easy enough as it is, but it's the fact they're possibly ripping it from us is the issue.

I suspect the simply forgot about it.

or

I suspect, since I believe that there is another xp set bonus, that it's disabled so as not to interfere somehow with the new set bonus...if there is one.

Either way, it's bad form on them.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

Leifii
11.19.2019 , 03:41 PM | #23
I have the Victorious Pioneer set that is supposed to give 50%. I does say 7/7 pieces. I can't tell if it is giving me the XP bonus but the Armoring is open and it's set to armor 8 empty so I die a lot. I assume the Mod and Enhancement are available to fill, they always were. But am I allowed to add an Armoring and not knock out the XP bonus? I can't tell from all these messages.

Darev
11.19.2019 , 03:43 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Leifii View Post
I have the Victorious Pioneer set that is supposed to give 50%. I does say 7/7 pieces. I can't tell if it is giving me the XP but the Armoring is open and it's set to armor 8 so I die a lot. I assume the Mod and Enhancement are available to fill, they always were. But am I allowed to add an Armoring and not knock out the XP bonus? I can't tell from all these messages.
The bonus is in the skin now.
Add whatever armoring you want.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

Leifii
11.19.2019 , 03:47 PM | #25
So I have to wear that stuff? I guess I can outfit over it, since the shell is not my favorite style.

phalczen
11.19.2019 , 07:03 PM | #26
So I have to wear that stuff? I guess I can outfit over it, since the shell is not my favorite style.
I mean, if you actually did all the work in game required to actually earn all the pieces of that set, I would think you would have known that you would die a lot in an empty shell of moddable gear, and that you actually have to wear a piece of gear with a set bonus to actually receive the set bonus.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

JediQuaker
11.20.2019 , 09:28 AM | #27
You have to wear that stuff to get the bonus from that stuff. But otherwise, wear what you want. 🙂
And yes, use an outfit for "looks".
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV