Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Currencies

ceryxp
08.19.2019 , 04:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
Don't forget there's
  • golden certificates
  • Cartel market certificates
  • Fleet Comms
  • PVP comms
  • Gree currency
  • Thorn currencies
  • Mannan Data currency
  • Dantooine currency
  • Masterwork crystals
  • Relics of Ossus
  • DNA Sample
  • Monumental Data crystal
  • Umbara currency
And probaly a load of others I can't remember.

Here's hoping the Crates from the Heroics are going to get converted. I've got 100s and I can't really be bothered to open them all one after another.
Some of these will be converted to credits as noted in my comment above, namely, Masterwork crystals, Monumental Data crystals, and Umbara currency (Alliance Recon Data). Reputation currencies that appear on the Currency tab are going to be moved to a separate section. No confirmation, but I'm assuming that includes Light/Dark Side tokens, Iokath Power Shards, Relics of Ossus, and Dantooine Surveyor's Notes. Fleet and PVP comms are already in there own section. Those may stay where they are or get shuffled around, but I don't think they're going away. All of the other currencies go into your storage and don't appear on the Currency Tab. On PTS, though, there are these new currencies on the Gree, Thorn, and Bounty Broker vendors that convert from the existing to a new version, and vice versa, on a 1:1 basis. No idea what they do so that's a wait and see. Note that Eric/Daniel stated that they may be moving away from having individual reputation currencies and going to just reputation requirement + credits. What that will mean for things like the Ossus, Gree, BBA, etc tokens is unknown.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
Here's another question, I looked and didn't find anything. Does anyone know what happens with the CXP chips from the Command Crates and FPs? I can't think of the name right now, but the ones that give you command experience by clicking them. I have almost two cargo bays full of them.
Those will be going away so use them before 6.0.

Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Question - “What will happen to CXP packs? Will CXP boost consumables still be a thing? If so, will they be refreshable (the current ones aren’t, which often leads to them falling off at the worst of times). Will XP boost consumables impact Renown gain? More generally, how will all of the various boosts interact?”

Answer -
Spoiler
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

Pirana
08.19.2019 , 05:55 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
Some of these will be converted to credits as noted in my comment above, namely, Masterwork crystals, Monumental Data crystals, and Umbara currency (Alliance Recon Data). Reputation currencies that appear on the Currency tab are going to be moved to a separate section. No confirmation, but I'm assuming that includes Light/Dark Side tokens, Iokath Power Shards, Relics of Ossus, and Dantooine Surveyor's Notes. Fleet and PVP comms are already in there own section. Those may stay where they are or get shuffled around, but I don't think they're going away. All of the other currencies go into your storage and don't appear on the Currency Tab. On PTS, though, there are these new currencies on the Gree, Thorn, and Bounty Broker vendors that convert from the existing to a new version, and vice versa, on a 1:1 basis. No idea what they do so that's a wait and see. Note that Eric/Daniel stated that they may be moving away from having individual reputation currencies and going to just reputation requirement + credits. What that will mean for things like the Ossus, Gree, BBA, etc tokens is unknown.

Those will be going away so use them before 6.0.
Thanks for the link. I remember reading it now.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination