Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skipped Makeb/Macrobinocular Help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Skipped Makeb/Macrobinocular Help

Admiral_Volshe
08.19.2019 , 02:34 PM | #1
So I accidentally skipped Makeb on this toon. I need Macrobinoculars to complete some achievements. I canít find how to get to the data center on Makeb now...so I canít get the Macrobinocular quest.

Iíve tried going to the different terminals on different planets too. Alderaan, Nar Shaddaa, the terminal in Makeb Orbital Station.

Help? Please? Where do I go? What do I do?

DarkTergon
08.19.2019 , 02:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Admiral_Volshe View Post
So I accidentally skipped Makeb on this toon. I need Macrobinoculars to complete some achievements. I canít find how to get to the data center on Makeb now...so I canít get the Macrobinocular quest.

Iíve tried going to the different terminals on different planets too. Alderaan, Nar Shaddaa, the terminal in Makeb Orbital Station.

Help? Please? Where do I go? What do I do?
Go to DK (Kaas City) or Coruscant( outside starport), they are there, also on fleet at the bottom of one of the stairways there are droids that hand out the micro & shroud missions
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Admiral_Volshe
08.19.2019 , 03:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Go to DK (Kaas City) or Coruscant( outside starport), they are there, also on fleet at the bottom of one of the stairways there are droids that hand out the micro & shroud missions
Yay, thank you!! Thatís super helpful!

SteveTheCynic
08.19.2019 , 03:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Admiral_Volshe View Post
So I accidentally skipped Makeb on this toon
Nothing prevents you from playing through the Makeb series after finishing KotFE/ET/JUS. See your class ship's mission console.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.