Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Option to Turn OFF XP boost

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

casirabit
03.20.2017 , 11:13 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by BJWyler View Post
The good thing is, with the WAM legacy bound, you can get to the fleet at level 7 and pick it up from storage (or maybe even go to your stronghold earlier than that) and get it. At this point, that's only two quests and your there so at least you're only overleveled in the very early going. Another sad but true fact is that you can mitigate it even more by unsubbing, which reduces the gains and removes rested XP. It's a shame that I have to not pay for a game that I don't mind at all having a subscription to just to play normally ...

Anyway, after the bonus event is over in April, I am going to test the WAM to see if it still reduces the "normal" XP gains. I am hoping that it does because at that point, we will get the closest to having the proper leveling experience back.
You can actually go to your stronghold at Level 1. I made some characters but at the time wasn't ready to level them, so I just escape from the beginning mission and went outside the instance and went to my strongholds.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

SteveTheCynic
03.20.2017 , 11:34 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by MotherCrusher View Post
thought you can just mail legacy bound stuff...?
You can, but if you prepare a WAM in the legacy storage before creating the new character, you don"r have to switch characters to mail it and then switch back to recover the mail...
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

karavana
03.22.2017 , 03:52 PM | #183
So is it possible to turn this annoying xp boost or not pls? How? Vendors? Where are there?
I am looking for answer bcs I have just resubscribed. Thanks

Nightblazer
03.22.2017 , 04:19 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by karavana View Post
So is it possible to turn this annoying xp boost or not pls? How? Vendors? Where are there?
I am looking for answer bcs I have just resubscribed. Thanks
There is a vendor on the fleet that sells a white acute module to trim it off. It's sold by a vendor called strange creature.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

karavana
03.22.2017 , 11:31 PM | #185
Thank you. So there isn't any possibility to buy it on starting planets? I have just done my first quest and I'm already lvl 7...

Jagaimee
03.23.2017 , 12:09 AM | #186
Thank you. So there isn't any possibility to buy it on starting planets? I have just done my first quest and I'm already lvl 7...
There is not, but, since the White Acute Module is bound to legacy, you can buy it on an alt and send it to your starting character through mail, or through legacy storage in a stronghold.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

karavana
03.23.2017 , 12:26 AM | #187
Great. And last question. Where exactly is this vendor? Can't find him

esaldanharocha
03.23.2017 , 12:32 AM | #188
Yeah that a good idea, im enjoying the bonus cuz im curently lvling a lot of alts, but i get that a lot of ppl doesnt like it, i think its a smart idea to have a option of turning the bonus off
Help me and get free stuff! Click HERE!

Icykill_
03.23.2017 , 12:52 AM | #189
Great. And last question. Where exactly is this vendor? Can't find him
Go to the combat section of the fleet. Then go to the lower half and he is in the first bay on the far left side
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
APAC - sign this thread to say goodbye
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=936181

karavana
03.23.2017 , 08:15 AM | #190
Thanks. Have it