Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Option to Turn OFF XP boost

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dak_fireraker
02.10.2017 , 02:13 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Ah! I knew I was forgetting something. We also removed the subscription requirement from the item.

-eric

Ugh, already the quality of forum posts are degrading. We miss you Tait!!
Solstie
Solqitta & Solahmar
(& Various other toons) - Shadowlands & Jung Ma server

Clarian
02.10.2017 , 02:16 PM | #152
Ok so I can confirm that in 5.1.2 on 2/28 we will be reintroducing the vendor which sells the White Acute Module. It will work slightly different than last time in that instead of only suppressing bonus story XP, it will suppress all XP earned up to 2.5x (to cancel out the event bonus). Also, we are working to "bake it into the event" so that in the future anytime we run a bonus to XP, the vendor and module will be available as an option for those who don't want the bonus XP.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Very good to hear!

I hope this is a start to addressing the concerns of players who are primarily focused on story...an option to turn off the DvL pop-ups would be a great next step!

PlasmaJohn
02.10.2017 , 03:15 PM | #153
Ok so I can confirm that in 5.1.2 on 2/28 we will be reintroducing the vendor which sells the White Acute Module.
Props where props are due: Good job. And even better job adjusting for non-subs.

Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
...an option to turn off the DvL pop-ups would be a great next step!
Please. This tumor has been festering too long.

#GCGankedMyMMO
unsubed 2017.03.05

Deewe
02.10.2017 , 04:18 PM | #154
Ok so I can confirm that in 5.1.2 on 2/28 we will be reintroducing the vendor which sells the White Acute Module. It will work slightly different than last time in that instead of only suppressing bonus story XP, it will suppress all XP earned up to 2.5x (to cancel out the event bonus). Also, we are working to "bake it into the event" so that in the future anytime we run a bonus to XP, the vendor and module will be available as an option for those who don't want the bonus XP.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Methinks you've just made yourself very popular, or less unpopular, or something.
^ What he said and THANK YOU for finally starting to listening to your player base.

You guys just earned quite some points here.

Also mind looking into the following please and get back to us?
Quote: Originally Posted by jojobanutz View Post
Also, a supplementary request. Please give us a slider or checkbox that allows us to reduce our normal Xp gain by eg 25% / 50% / 75% or similar.)
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

Totemdancer
02.10.2017 , 05:56 PM | #155

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Thank you Eric for following that up

Totemdancer
02.10.2017 , 05:59 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by Battilea View Post
Good to hear, but it would be nice if this was a UI option instead, like it is in most games. The idea that you have to pay to get rid of a bonus just seems sort of wrong, you know And also if there was a way to reduce xp gained (at leas tin story mode) for those that want to not out-level planets like crazy.
Last time it was free at the vendor. You just had to pick it up

Totemdancer
02.10.2017 , 06:57 PM | #157

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Hi Eric,

Could we get some feed back now about the Mini Map icons. Lots of people from all parts of the game can't see members of their groups, wether they are pvp or other group content.
Just another acknowledgment to say you've seen the posts would be good.

Fopster
02.10.2017 , 08:41 PM | #158

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Thanks Eric

KerryK
02.10.2017 , 08:53 PM | #159
ty for reply and hooking us up

Gorumax
02.11.2017 , 12:26 AM | #160

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thank you very much ! And thank you Trixxie for this Thread and all of you who supported and commented on it