Server for pub pvp

Gnanika

So I recently came back to the game for the first time since I quit in 2013. I have been playing on empire since coming back, but I was wanting to play on republic as well, and now that I'm marginally back into knowing what abilities do again, I was figuring on augmenting the leveling with warzones.

The problem appears to be that on the server I am on (Bastion), the republic side appears to be entirely dead. There are very few people online, and I've sat in WZ queues for an hour. I was wondering if there was someplace everyone went, or if there was some place that still saw any action. For clarification, I'm more interested in leveling/casual WZs, and have little to no interest in ranked anything.

I've done some research and have heard that Harbinger is still a decent server for pvp, but I've also seen people say it's bad for WZs (or extremely bad for republic...that could just be standard complaining though). If there is no server where republic pvp is at least manageable, I guess I can play imp; I just told the gf we could do the pvp on republic side, lol

Thanks for any input you might have.

Bastion is pretty much dead, like completely dead.

The Ebon Hawk appears to be decent pub population. It's gaining some steam recently but still not as active as Harb.

yes, pub side on Harb is generally a nightmare. Most of the premades reside on the imp side, and all the number farmers tend to make home on the imp side too. For midbies repub on harb are actually onpar and sometimes better then imps. But 70's is mostly imp dominated.

Edited by DenariusJay

So I recently came back to the game for the first time since I quit in 2013. I have been playing on empire since coming back, but I was wanting to play on republic as well, and now that I'm marginally back into knowing what abilities do again, I was figuring on augmenting the leveling with warzones.

The problem appears to be that on the server I am on (Bastion), the republic side appears to be entirely dead. There are very few people online, and I've sat in WZ queues for an hour. I was wondering if there was someplace everyone went, or if there was some place that still saw any action. For clarification, I'm more interested in leveling/casual WZs, and have little to no interest in ranked anything.

I've done some research and have heard that Harbinger is still a decent server for pvp, but I've also seen people say it's bad for WZs (or extremely bad for republic...that could just be standard complaining though). If there is no server where republic pvp is at least manageable, I guess I can play imp; I just told the gf we could do the pvp on republic side, lol

Thanks for any input you might have.

Iam the guy who was searching server with skilled reps, i have played on numerous servers and finally transferred all rep toons to the server i never expected to play on - t3m4. Reps there are just dominating imps lol, it is like 87/13 in rep favour. Now you can even see many fights reps vs reps which you will never see on other servers. However it is a german server so if you don't know the language ^^. Although i also don't know German yet i don't care while i win. Second server with not bad reps is the ebon hawk, though they dominate imps there only on a narrow margin (55/45). The others are fully dominated by imps, tre and harb especially...

Edited by omaan

Pub pvp on Harbinger is pretty awesome; it's like self gratification with a cheese grater.

Good description of what it must feel like to main a pub on Harby. For those who haven't witnessed the spectacle themselves, I'd liken the Harb pubside battle tactics to be something like squeezing a bunch of recently lobotomized Biggest Loser contestants down a waterslide.

Edited by stoopicus

In all honestly the only choice is t3m4.

You can solo que most of the times and be very happy.

Harb pubs are only good in the guild premades. I met few very good premades.

Ebon Hawk is possible choice but from my exp, pubs still loose quite a lot there not as much as on harb but still imp seems better on Ebon unless you quing again with pub premade.