Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What I think about the resolve/CC issue.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What I think about the resolve/CC issue.

CrownofGold
10.05.2014 , 06:51 PM | #11
I say get rid of the resolve bar altogether and apply a buff/debuff to a player who has been stunned making it impossible to stun them more than once within a 30 second interval. That and if for example Player A gets stunned by Player B, should Player C attack Player A then Player B's stun automatically ends prematurely. This would help with survivability with being focused down and help to encouarge more 1V1in Warzones.

Make it so!
Mia Goespewpewpewpew Pewpewpewpewpew, Grand Champion of the Great Hunt
<Twi'lek Lives Matter>
The Harbinger

Evolixe
10.05.2014 , 06:54 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CrownofGold View Post
I say get rid of the resolve bar altogether and apply a buff/debuff to a player who has been stunned making it impossible to stun them more than once within a 30 second interval. That and if for example Player A gets stunned by Player B, should Player C attack Player A then Player B's stun automatically ends prematurely. This would help with survivability with being focused down and help to encouarge more 1V1in Warzones.

Make it so!
30 seconds instant 100% diminishing return? lol.

No, thanks.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

Wasbeer
10.05.2014 , 07:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
Gear makes a very small difference in lowbies. You should just be pvping for the experience and to save up comms. If done right you can but an entire set of pvp gear straight away.
You can't get a whole set, the cheapest pieces I believe are 600 wz commendations and the maximum you can have at one time is 2750.

Evolixe
10.05.2014 , 07:35 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Wasbeer View Post
You can't get a whole set, the cheapest pieces I believe are 600 wz commendations and the maximum you can have at one time is 2750.
There's ways around that. Anyways, once again, it's about the new set of gear aka the next tier. So we're talking about brutalizer here. Which is going to take you several months to finalize.

Unlike current content gear which you can possibly maximize in a couple of weeks.
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

Icykill_
10.05.2014 , 08:09 PM | #15
Actually you can get nearly a full set of Brutalizer if you know the work around for the comm cap... But only if you pvp earlier than lvl 40 and have Valor 40 when you reach lvl 40... Make sure you max your normal comms at lvl 40... Start converting them to ranked straight away... By lvl 44 you can have 4500 ranked comms, by lvl 45-46 you can have full normal comms again... Then you use the work around to accumulate more... Look it up in google... Once you get to lvl 55 you will have enough of a stock pile of normal comms to buy your full set of Oberon gear and then Brutalizer...

But anyone who knows how to Min/max their PVE gear will have 1900 expertise and have other stats Bolstered too

Gear is "nearly" irrelevant now... Skill is the main denominator

People who don't pvp in earlier lvls to learn how too (before they get to lvl 55).:. will get owned by pvp players who have

RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff

Capt_Beers
10.05.2014 , 08:18 PM | #16
You can tell him how to do it, bw said it's not an exploit.

Buy pvp weapons from the vendor next to the mission terminal and trade them back for a refund before the 2 hour timer expires. Buy a new weapon once you get ~1800 comms. Using this method you can have over 12k comms banked and get a full set of obroan plus a couple of pieces of brutalizer. Find a set of gear you like and start augmenting it with mk-9 kits now it's so much easier to do it gradually rather then all at once at 55.

Or wait until 55. In which case I'll look forward to your threads about premades, terrible balance and spawn camping.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

pquadro
10.05.2014 , 08:26 PM | #17
We definitely need more CC

The CC in this game is nothing compare to others

-Bob-
10.06.2014 , 01:40 AM | #18
you should have been stacking your comms earlier for 55 pvp. When my Merc hit 55 I had all her gear loaded with level 46 Blues, that easily bolstered me to 2018 expertise but i also had enough Ranked and Reg comms saved up (via the work around) to get full Obroan and Brut ear/implant/relics and I had everything augmented. It can be done you just have to plan ahead.
At the very least use planetary comms to fill all your gear with LvL 40 or 50 something blues. Any purps will diminish your expertise.
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link