Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo ranked mara

PloGreen
10.05.2014 , 01:19 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Seengularity View Post
I don't feel it has anything to do with them being good/bad... it has to do with the type of opposition they fought through to get X ranking?... like I said, some people are OK with topping the charts in rubbish servers, with the people that are presently there and irrespective of who came and went in the past...
Again, that applies to any server. If your telling me that all these servers are full of amazing pro players and ranked is thriving - I call bs on that too.

Shenyu
10.05.2014 , 01:28 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by PloGreen View Post
Again, that applies to any server. If your telling me that all these servers are full of amazing pro players and ranked is thriving - I call bs on that too.
Pretty much this.

The good and the bad are everywhere.
Iyris
Ebon Hawk | <good talk>
S3 #2 Solo Operative

ToMyMa
10.05.2014 , 03:46 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SKYPATCH View Post
i see what you did there tanvir
I also seen his stream, he is not a bad player i admit but the people he faces in most of his games just facetank his full rotation in carnage(SUPRISE U JUST GOT GLOBALED! ) and ive seen 1 time in his stream winning 3 games where the other team all ways had 3 instead of 4(dont know why,but it seems the system was not finding a replacement maybe), as another infamous player from ToFN would say: OMG ITS JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Marrat, seriously, stop trying to be your favourite streamer and stop playing on Imp side; we sorely need your help on Rep side

VdFExarKun
10.05.2014 , 07:46 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
need your help
All help is lost. There is no hope, only the cartel market.

Shenyu
10.05.2014 , 05:48 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by VdFExarKun View Post
All help is lost. There is no hope, only the cartel market.
praise merchandise
praise income
praise rng
Iyris
Ebon Hawk | <good talk>
S3 #2 Solo Operative