Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unranked pre made spawn camping

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Unranked pre made spawn camping

AngusFTW
10.01.2014 , 10:32 AM | #11
op

u mad?
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

Lhancelot
10.01.2014 , 01:11 PM | #12
Honestly if your team is so bad that they cannot get out of the spawn area, you probably would save time and aggravation just leaving that warzone. I was in a huttball warzone, and the other team scored 4 times easily, then they began holding the ball just to farm my team. I left that warzone. It was just ridiculous how poor our team played and just not worth the frustration to stay in it. I really try not to quit warzones, as I feel that quitting shows poor gamesmanship on my part. When an opposing team begins holding the ball and farming for kills that is not being competitive that is just being obnoxious. My opinion ofc.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

Bobbafatter
10.01.2014 , 03:33 PM | #13
The obvious solution for everyone is that premades should not be matched against PuGs. But we know that since a long time.

Icykill_
10.02.2014 , 08:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobbafatter View Post
The obvious solution for everyone is that premades should not be matched against PuGs. But we know that since a long time.
So what if you want to play with your friends or guild?
Isn't the point of an MMO... to be social... How would pvp guilds help train their members to work as a team?
Sure if it was only a pvp oriented game with out the massive social idea... Then I would agree a little

Quote: Originally Posted by keitzy View Post
Look I know I am going to cop some **** about this but it's just pathetic, I see the good players that don't spawn camp and push objectives but since conquest has come in I have been seeing a lot of scrub teams spawn camping ignoring the objectives and killing us as we come out of spawn.

Please remove pre mades from unranked and solo from ranked, it's makes so much sense, this forces those who want to group up into ranked and those who solo into unranked.

This is to stop farming of a team by well geared pre mades who just want to smash noobs because they have no skill. Unranked is for gearing to get into ranked.

PVPs cry about wanting more people involved with PVP then why not allow only those who want to gear into unranked by allowing only solo players only in unranked.
Like someone else said, if their scrub premades... Why is it an issue??
You do know there are 2 ways to exit a spawn area??
Every thought of going out the other exit and attacking their node... Instead of running to mid or the same door over and over...
If they are farming you... Then you are letting them

What needs fixing the most is letting ungeared and unprepared people into Ranked

Also if you know what your doing and you pvp a lot pre 55... Then you can get a full set of Brutalizer gear when you hit 55... Go research how to do this... Don't say something stupid like "that's impossible.... You can only have 4500 ranked comms and 2750 normal comms when you reach 55"... It is possible... Then you can't complain about "premades"... LoL

Premades = working as a team... Pug = bashing your head on the wall

RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff

Icykill_
10.02.2014 , 08:36 PM | #15
There is hardly enough of a population on at a time in any bracket... Not queuing premades with PUGs would mean longer pop times...
Sure, if there are enough premades on and enough pugs the system could match better... But it can't even balance PUG teams for a fight against the same faction...
I've played matches against the same faction... No premades... The system kept putting 3-4 healers on one team consistently with a tank/s and DPS... While the other had no healers and no tanks
Hutt ball = tank carrying the ball... 3 healers healing, the rest of the team interrupting the other or smashing them = win
Pylons = healers keeping their team alive and no deaths... Other team dies and loses
Viod Star = speed run to the last door if attacking... Other team can't get through the first door
I was put into both teams... So it wasnt bad players... It was bad balancing
How about when you have all the same faction, all pugs and the server starts a match with your team having 4 players and they have a full team
Premades = social people... MMO = social... Not sure what the problem is

RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦

DariusCalera
10.02.2014 , 08:57 PM | #16
And that would stop the better team of PuGs from spawn camping how?

abhaxus
10.02.2014 , 09:42 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by keitzy View Post
Look I know I am going to cop some **** about this but it's just pathetic, I see the good players that don't spawn camp and push objectives but since conquest has come in I have been seeing a lot of scrub teams spawn camping ignoring the objectives and killing us as we come out of spawn.

Please remove better players from unranked and solo from ranked, it's makes so much sense, this forces those who want to group up into ranked and those who solo into unranked.

This is to stop farming of a team by well geared better players who just want to smash noobs because they have no skill. Unranked is for gearing to get into ranked.

PVPs cry about wanting more people involved with PVP then why not allow only those who want to gear into unranked by allowing only solo players only in unranked.
Brought to you buy the new premade filters for the forums.
Abhaxus - Sorc heal/dps | Pill Cosby - leth op | Buubi'sett - PT | Snugglenaut - Jugg hybrid | Wayward'son - sniper | Abhaxuus - Mara | Weezles - Scoundrel | A▀haxus - Sage | Spankasin - tankasin | A▀hole - Commando

HelinCarnate
10.02.2014 , 11:02 PM | #18
So if you are being camped then you are not able to get to the objectives. I don't see how that is not playing the objectives.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

HelinCarnate
10.02.2014 , 11:05 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Icykill_ View Post
There is hardly enough of a population on at a time in any bracket... Not queuing premades with PUGs would mean longer pop times...
Sure, if there are enough premades on and enough pugs the system could match better... But it can't even balance PUG teams for a fight against the same faction...
I've played matches against the same faction... No premades... The system kept putting 3-4 healers on one team consistently with a tank/s and DPS... While the other had no healers and no tanks
Hutt ball = tank carrying the ball... 3 healers healing, the rest of the team interrupting the other or smashing them = win
Pylons = healers keeping their team alive and no deaths... Other team dies and loses
Viod Star = speed run to the last door if attacking... Other team can't get through the first door
I was put into both teams... So it wasnt bad players... It was bad balancing
How about when you have all the same faction, all pugs and the server starts a match with your team having 4 players and they have a full team
Premades = social people... MMO = social... Not sure what the problem is

And if you are in a group with 4 marauders, you will probably lose.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

Icykill_
10.03.2014 , 06:22 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by HelinCarnate View Post
So if you are being camped then you are not able to get to the objectives. I don't see how that is not playing the objectives.
For the love of god... Go out the other spawn point

I played the new Hutt ball last night... My team camped their respawn and I ran the ball each time... Except for only one of their players... Not one of them harassed me... So I basically got the ball and sped up to the middle platform and threw it up to my team to score

They accused us of hacking... When all they really needed to do was jump off the ledge instead of fighting where they spawned... We had no premade in our team... They were just dumb...

Its the same when I see people in Civil war just keep jumping down to mid to get farmed by a team waiting for them... Ever thought of going out the other side??... I was on few dumb teams last night who kept jumping mid...so I went left... Ran around the back of mid and capped while they were farming my team... They then came to fight me... I held off 4 for about 1 min.... Not one of my team push forward to help they just spawned and jumped down and fought at the respawn... I did that twice... I also went left and through the tunnel to the other node and capped... Once again no one bothered to follow

People who get farmed that way deserve it... They are just plain stupid...

Good Premades have nothing to do with it except they are better players and know tactics... A bad premade is like a bad pug... A good pug against a bad premade will get stomped
Too me it sounds like you are complaining about the better players playing pug more than premades

Tell me what level did you start PVPing... If you say level 55 ... Then you deserve to get stomped... Level 55 is end game content... You should learn pvp early... Ie pre 30 bracket... The earlier you start the better you will be for 55... 55 can be a shock even for those players... You are playing people who have been playing lvl 55 pvp for 2 years or more... Of course they are better than you...

Gear also has nothing to do with it is you use bolster correctly... Bio dumbed down the gearing with Bolster... It is more skill than gear now... As long as you use 156-162 gear you will get nearly full expertise... Of course those with Brutalizer may have a edge... But not so much because of gear... More because they have the skill
It amazes me how many PVE ops people jump on with 180+ gear and wonder why they get stomped... Those that refuse to listen to advice on gearing deserve to get stomped

Maybe you should be asking Bio for a training bracket for lvl 55, instead of complaining about premades.. Reg 55 and ranked arena is for people who have learnt pvp earlier

Also you can blame Bio for removing 8man Ranked... Most of us prefer WZ over Arena... So we play premade WZ... Get Bio to change that and you won't see as many premade highend people in reg
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦