Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Excuse me BioWare

Zoom_VI
09.29.2014 , 11:20 AM | #21
OP dude, take a chill pill. A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel the rage and spittle in your posts.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

kvandertulip
09.29.2014 , 11:28 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
OP dude, take a chill pill. A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel the rage and spittle in your posts.
Yeah queuing sniper in solo rated will do that to you.

MachoLL
09.29.2014 , 11:37 AM | #23
I think I am gonna login to my fresh Lv55 marauder and solo q for ranked :troll:

I will honestly never know what BioWare is thinking, but there is only 1 thing we can do: deal with it. Might as well try and squeeze some fun out of it while we're at it.
THE SURKASH LEGACY
Hydian Way > Nightmare Lands > Red Eclipse > Darth Malgus

My YouTube - Referral Link

VdFExarKun
09.29.2014 , 12:25 PM | #24
Yes good, it's my intention. No need to sugarcoat this crap like others do.

To quote a purple Jedi: "I've had it with these mother****ing solo matches on this mother****ing mmo!"

Zoom_VI
09.29.2014 , 12:27 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by VdFExarKun View Post
Yes good, it's my intention. No need to sugarcoat this crap like others do.

To quote a purple Jedi: "I've had it with these mother****ing solo matches on this mother****ing mmo!"
By sugarcoat you mean actually post reasoned evidence.

If half your post is being profanity filtered, you are doing it wrong.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

VdFExarKun
09.29.2014 , 12:29 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MachoLL View Post
I think I am gonna login to my fresh Lv55 marauder and solo q for ranked :troll:

I will honestly never know what BioWare is thinking, but there is only 1 thing we can do: deal with it. Might as well try and squeeze some fun out of it while we're at it.
Honestly I think everybody should just do that, q with the lowest geared 55 toon they got and help the decay of the system and show its flaws.

VdFExarKun
09.29.2014 , 12:32 PM | #27
By sugarcoat you mean actually post reasoned evidence.

If half your post is being profanity filtered, you are doing it wrong.
Ha! Evidence? Look around you. The evidence is everywhere, it surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the forum together. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

ekolan
09.29.2014 , 12:42 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by VdFExarKun View Post
I didn't say that season 3 is trash, solo ranked has been trash since season 1. Instead of reanimating the PvP in this game, it helped the decline of it.

My luck didn't run out, still on first spot but I'm tired of this crappy arena system/design and the inbalance of the classes like many others. It's just not fun. It has dozens of flaws and BioWare gives a **** about it apparently.

The only thing that matters for BioWare seems to be the Cartel Market.
Basically this... I was going to shoot for All-Galaxy on my Gunslinger(still #5 somehow) But i got tired of arena's finally. 4s teams don't organize enough, and as a sniper/slinger i have to go into the Solo Queue being 99.9% sure i'll be focus target so it got old... quick

Oh and btw, love those 4 veng teams the Q system seems to generate all the time.. much fun.

PS. I canceled subs on both accounts till i see the xPAC update, no point in paying for this game currently.
Tyrant
Hax - Operative | Lets▀ang - Sniper
Prophecy of The Five
I Miss My Aftermath Homies </3

ForceWelder
09.29.2014 , 01:12 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacorianton View Post
Ya pvp is what I play for, but lets be honest, I'm just waiting for a different mmo to come out-sandbox maybe-perhaps a nice little niche that I can settle into and actually have developers give a rats (insert a word for an orifice of the body that is below the belt and excretes fecal matter)
I have been playing MMOs since Clinton was in office. I have beta tested and played so many I don't even remember them all. But one thing has been universal. The players want a dev team that listens to them and in each MMO they claim to do that very thing. But in every single game I have played, you submit your bug and hack reports in beta only to discover those same bugs and hacks are still very much alive at release.

And when something just absolutely does not work (how's that 6 faction system working for you Fallen Earth???) and the players tell you it doesn't ....

Yeah, ...

But any rate, hoping for a dev team that listens to the feedback that is given is a pipe dream. It simply isn't ever going to happen regardless of which studio or dev team is behind the wheel.

And why don't they listen to you? Because at the end of the day when they are told that something they just spent +4 years of hard work on doesn't work ... I think they shut their minds and close their eyes and ears. Telling them they have to go back to the drawing board at that point just isn't an option.
Want to subscribe or re-subscribe to SWTOR?
Get more with your return and click on the link below

Z-ToXiN
09.29.2014 , 01:17 PM | #30
...And yet somehow I still have fun playing this game.

Despite the brokenness, despite the perpetual neglect by the developers, despite the frequent bugs, despite the poor matchmaking, despite the trolls and quitters and ungeared scrubs, despite the questionable (though steadily improving) balance...

Maybe its just a product of me not wanting to/not having the time to invest myself in another MMO, though I have tried many others. But nothing else quite has the "feel" that SWTOR PVP has, and thats what keeps me coming back.
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // <CLiCKERS>