Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Excuse me BioWare

mandoforlife
09.29.2014 , 07:59 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Season 2 Solo queue All-Galaxy Sniper complains about Solo ranked in season 3 being trash.

LOL

Did your luck run out?
Ding ding ding! We have a winner
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

helpmewin
09.29.2014 , 08:06 AM | #12
PvP moslty dead. No 1 cares about popularity of this part of the game. "CM, PvE conten, yes. PvP? Never heard about this thing." (c)
BW-s class balance - who whine more(ofc he played only this class/spec and saw only weak side) - he need a buff. Who whine more about any other class competetive(he ofc never played this class/spec and knows only strong side) - he need a nerf. Srsly just have no words...epic.
Engine - this engine is just....****. No OwPvP, cause epic engine(if srsly motivated OwPvP will be more funny than other). 8*8 ranked? Who will play? 2-3 teams as before and this is was prime time 2-3 teams, yes when they decided to delete this part of the game there was more teams, but was and few weeks.
Srsly they just don't care about PvP, solo ranked is a joke, group ranked is a joke. Just play for fun. Play fotm specs, use advantages, bugs and be happy. Or u can be a jedi and play fair. hehe
P.S. I saw peoples when new patch released, then again dead, PvP is dead.

VdFExarKun
09.29.2014 , 08:31 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Season 2 Solo queue All-Galaxy Sniper complains about Solo ranked in season 3 being trash.

LOL

Did your luck run out?
I didn't say that season 3 is trash, solo ranked has been trash since season 1. Instead of reanimating the PvP in this game, it helped the decline of it.

My luck didn't run out, still on first spot but I'm tired of this crappy arena system/design and the inbalance of the classes like many others. It's just not fun. It has dozens of flaws and BioWare gives a **** about it apparently.

The only thing that matters for BioWare seems to be the Cartel Market.

ToMyMa
09.29.2014 , 08:37 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by VdFExarKun View Post
Oh btw dear beloved BioWare, just had a solo ranked match. You know what happened?
We lost the first round and the match was over, it somehow counted double or w/e. It's really good to still see bugs from season 1 in the game. Such nostalgia feelings. Such bugfixing. Much amaze.
Well, that match gave me 15+ rating

However, I would've been furious had it happened to me.

Yep, I'm a hypocrite like that.

Leafy_Bug
09.29.2014 , 08:39 AM | #15
Arenas don't make people spend euros, cartel market does. /thread.

helpmewin
09.29.2014 , 08:49 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
Arenas don't make people spend euros, cartel market does. /thread.
+15 rating 400 CM coins - soon in CM. Called Emperor's hand.

Leafy_Bug
09.29.2014 , 09:02 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by helpmewin View Post
+15 rating 400 CM coins - soon in CM. Called Emperor's hand.

This would save ranked .

Dacorianton
09.29.2014 , 10:18 AM | #18
Ya pvp is what I play for, but lets be honest, I'm just waiting for a different mmo to come out-sandbox maybe-perhaps a nice little niche that I can settle into and actually have developers give a rats (insert a word for an orifice of the body that is below the belt and excretes fecal matter)

VdFExarKun
09.29.2014 , 11:03 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacorianton View Post
Ya pvp is what I play for, but lets be honest, I'm just waiting for a different mmo to come out-sandbox maybe-perhaps a nice little niche that I can settle into and actually have developers give a rats (insert a word for an orifice of the body that is below the belt and excretes fecal matter)
Maybe W40k: Eternal Crusade turns out to be good, who knows.

Other Developers would need to try pretty hard to deliver something worse than this games PvP.

maverickmatt
09.29.2014 , 11:05 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Blikki View Post
cute to see how BW works, instead of even trying fixing PvP/Game at all, they come weekly out with new cartel items, such as a Saber,color crystals, yes random stuff 90 % of playerbase dont give a f,... about

so it would be interesting in see how BW thinks, or do they think at all? this game is dead in less than a year if nothing happening.

crossqueue, server merge, something.
Do you have any statistics that suggest that "90%" don't care about these items? No? I thought not.

Bioware does have statistics, and I can safely assume they show the opposite of the assumptions of the vocal minority.

Either that, or EA is just a terrible business (but that can't be true because they make buckets of money).