Best Racial Feat for PT

DarkLordHeretyk

Let's see...

Cyborgs get to scan folks, which means nothing.

Humans get a rally emote, I think, which means nothing.

Rattataki get a 'shadowbox' which doesn't really look like shadowboxing and which also means nothing.

Seeing a pattern? The different species abilities add nothing in terms of combat.

They are special emotes or different ways to do what anyone can do.

All for flavor. Every choice of species is as good as every other. This isn't a theory, like how all tanks or all healers or all DPS are equal in theory, this is fact.

If you take any species and plug them into the same gear and skill tree set-up, they will function identically in combat as any other species.

Plan on rolling Powertech to tank/pvp, and was wondering which race gives tanking/pvp an advantage? It doesnt matter to me what my character looks like because i'll just get the ugly mug covered up with a helmet.

Gotta love the guys that really have no clue about the game, but ask such amazing questions. I cringe for whatever guild he is part of.

Gotta love the guys that really have no clue about the game, but ask such amazing questions. I cringe for whatever guild he is part of.

I didn't find it that foolish a question, considering many other games include racial passive or active abilities. It's not like he asked "I get a retractable light saber, Rite?"

Except he could have gone on torhead.com, typed in the racial ability and immediately answered his own question. People are so lazy that they refuse to do anything for themselves. They come on the forums and clog it up with questions that should even have to be asked, and then I get a forum warning for being snarky.

Except he could have gone on torhead.com, typed in the racial ability and immediately answered his own question. People are so lazy that they refuse to do anything for themselves. They come on the forums and clog it up with questions that should even have to be asked, and then I get a forum warning for being snarky.

Hey, at least it gives you a chance to complain. Seems like something you like doing, right? :cool: