Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Khen Val Rerurn

mriecker
11.07.2018 , 02:21 PM | #1
My Sorc, who sided with Khen Val, can't travel to the notifcation to get Khen Val back. Do you have an expectation on when this link will work?
The Battle Lords of Endor - Republic

Tempesta di Morte - Empire

Rion_Starkiller
11.07.2018 , 02:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by mriecker View Post
My Sorc, who sided with Khen Val, can't travel to the notifcation to get Khen Val back. Do you have an expectation on when this link will work?
It's tied into his romance 🍆 🍆 🍆 story. And the devs said they won't be putting any of the story parts onto the PTS.
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

mriecker
11.07.2018 , 02:24 PM | #3
There is no romance with Khem. It is tied to the fight between Khen and Zash. I sided with Khen, as I always do.
The Battle Lords of Endor - Republic

Tempesta di Morte - Empire

casirabit
11.07.2018 , 04:04 PM | #4
I think it is a bug since they were not going to do story parts on PTS.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Inushann
11.08.2018 , 01:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by mriecker View Post
There is no romance with Khem. It is tied to the fight between Khen and Zash. I sided with Khen, as I always do.
The devs stated officially that they are adding a Khem Val romance. But he's part of the story in the new patch and they stated they aren't adding the story on to the PTS.
Free stuff : http://www.swtor.com/r/z2zQM2
Main character on Imp side: Vaulktix (Tank Pve Jugg)
Main character on pub side: Ro'nis: (Dps Pve Guardian)
Satele Shan server.

Count_Mario
11.09.2018 , 07:11 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Inushann View Post
The devs stated officially that they are adding a Khem Val romance. But he's part of the story in the new patch and they stated they aren't adding the story on to the PTS.
I created a second Sorc just to see if this is true
So... you, me.... Take over the galaxy together, have some laughs...? Come on, what do you think?
- Smugglers flirting with Vitiate/Master Surro on Ziost