Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Musco - when are you guys going to discuss gear? Please donít ignore this topic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Musco - when are you guys going to discuss gear? Please donít ignore this topic

giorgo
11.07.2018 , 10:12 PM | #11
They won't, unless people start again leaving in masses like 5.0. Then we might get a live streaming for damage control. Good old EA. The fact that you can't buy MH/OH with masterwork shards and that mods and enchartments are bound to specific pieces of gear should tell you everything you need to know. They really want you to waste your time doing content that you may not enjoy and they want to bump cartel market sales. Everything we see is by design. They purposely try to screw you.
In the end it all comes down to this : it's a gamble from their part for a potentially one last cash crab. Most likely 6.0 is some light years away if it ever comes. I mean, if Anthem flops, its rip.

arunav
11.08.2018 , 04:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by giorgo View Post
They won't, unless people start again leaving in masses like 5.0. Then we might get a live streaming for damage control. Good old EA. The fact that you can't buy MH/OH with masterwork shards and that mods and enchartments are bound to specific pieces of gear should tell you everything you need to know. They really want you to waste your time doing content that you may not enjoy and they want to bump cartel market sales. Everything we see is by design. They purposely try to screw you.
In the end it all comes down to this : it's a gamble from their part for a potentially one last cash crab. Most likely 6.0 is some light years away if it ever comes. I mean, if Anthem flops, its rip.
Someone understands basically what is occurring.

OP, you have your answer. You don't need it from BioWare.
"In the end, cowards are those that follow the dark side."

Free Inventory Slot, Character Transfer, and Subscription Time:
http://www.swtor.com/r/YpmgMVhttp://

-Highsteel-
11.08.2018 , 09:53 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by giorgo View Post
Pretty much this.
EZIO CHESTY-LARUE SCARFACE JUGGSORNOT SODA POPINSKI CHEZIO DUKE NUKEM

STAR FORGE

Totemdancer
11.08.2018 , 04:41 PM | #14
Itís so sad that they wonít even publicly discuss the topic. There are now more threads/posts and discussions on 5.10 gearing than anything else coming in 5.10.
The feed back and push back against the gearing should have their attention and they should be addressing it, even if itís to say theyve seen it or to tell us to piss off if we donít like it.
The continued silence is dividing parts of the community (and the trolls are out to capitalise) and itís causing enough apathy in others that they arenít even going to stick around to see what 5.10 will be like.
I find it in conceivable that they havenít seen all of the negative feed back. I also canít understand why the community manager canít pop into the threads and try to calm them down or say something.
For that matter I canít understand why some questions he answers are only on twitter and not on the official forums. Sometimes I even wonder if he is reading the forums or if he is only a community manager in name and is actually doing stuff on Anthem instead.