Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

258/MWS changes that absolutely MUST be made before 5.10 launches

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
258/MWS changes that absolutely MUST be made before 5.10 launches

steveerkcanjerk
11.02.2018 , 04:47 PM | #11
Couldn't have said it better myself. I also assumed legacy gear was common knowledge at this point. But the argument still holds true. This grind is bad because it is artificial. It does not enable players to do anything new at the end and is a bigger slap to the face for pvpers. It takes way power from the player by guarding gear behind rng, obseen grind, and hard group content in which there are not enough groups around. Then those nim players are gonna charge lods of credits to get that gear, mods, and enhancements. So at the end of all that how does this help the game? It makes gearing near impossible as a pvper, increases pvers grind, and bars gear behind nim. Instead of just adding a new zone with a solid story and some quests no we get a gear rework again cause why not.
the mandalorians will rise again, we will unite and make the galaxy bow.
choggun mandalorian sniper
dreadshots mandalorian mercanary

Totemdancer
11.03.2018 , 08:08 PM | #12
Not being able to min max will make the game more boring too.
Bioware have never been good at min maxing for pvp. Not in the whole time Iíve played the game have I not changed my stats for pvp. Even when we had dedicated pvp gear, they got it wrong.
Certain classes and specs need different stats in pvp. You also have to lag into take into consideration. If you have really high lag, it can be a waste of stats having too much Alacrity, when you could have more crit to balance out the loss.

mhobin
11.06.2018 , 10:13 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
Not being able to min max will make the game more boring too.
Bioware have never been good at min maxing for pvp. Not in the whole time Iíve played the game have I not changed my stats for pvp. Even when we had dedicated pvp gear, they got it wrong.
Certain classes and specs need different stats in pvp. You also have to lag into take into consideration. If you have really high lag, it can be a waste of stats having too much Alacrity, when you could have more crit to balance out the loss.
Not to mention the wasted stats in PvP like accuracy we will be forced to carry...

But we can change them if we use credits to buy the crafted gear. Damn I am going to want to get rid of my accuracy enchantments, maybe I should buy and sell a hypercrate to get the money quick or someone else may buy one of the two that are on the gtn....