Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation Run Schedules

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kaizersan
10.17.2018 , 11:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Wagerbane View Post
Eric, Many people did show up but not many wanted to wait for add up to 8 players in a group for the test. Folks got a schedule with work and home away from the game. I never have a chance to play uprising flash points and Gods from the machine and other OP mission you added new. We need crafting items inside those OP missions that we can't craft what we need. Eric, you need to change and this is not going to work. The only way is add a option for allow players to make a group out their own companions since we got a lot of companions to make a 8 group for OP mission and make a 4 group for uprising flash point mission. Example we can't wait on 30 years or 40 years to grind 1 reward and this too long. People don't want to end up in limbo waiting. Time for you make a change.
You don't even need to do it to get the best gear you can buy them with master work crystals you get from doing Ossus content.

Exocor
10.19.2018 , 06:04 AM | #12
After taking a step in the right direction yesterday, I can announce that we will enter GftM Master Mode today and tomorrow (2 PM EDT both) again. Guild: Team Gold, Republic side. Our current state-of-progress is that we are approaching the second big wave consisting of 8 adds, I am confident that we will have passed at the end of our saturday-raid.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

Jerba
10.26.2018 , 02:01 PM | #13
We'll play GftM MM on Republic side now, guild The Big Jedi Theory, from now until around 5pm Austin time. This is our first time in GftM MM but some of our players already did Tyth MM in other raid groups.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord