Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback: Can we have a solo story for Gods of machines with combat support droids.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Feedback: Can we have a solo story for Gods of machines with combat support droids.

LudhaninRolgge
10.18.2018 , 01:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
1. I am not a lad.
2. Eating glass is more appealing to me than running an op. I will never ever run one. Period. Not open to debate. So either they will eventually let ua drop it or it will ne in my log forever.
Stop complaining then. There's an option for you to get rid of the quest and you don't want to do it. The devs don't have to bend to your will. You don't want to do a certain type of content ? That's fine, but stop asking for the game to be made your way just because you don't want to do it in the game's way.
Darth Malgus
Odhul'sen - La Croisée
Typhojem - La Croisée Impériale

IoNonSoEVero
10.18.2018 , 02:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LudhaninRolgge View Post
Stop complaining then. There's an option for you to get rid of the quest and you don't want to do it. The devs don't have to bend to your will. You don't want to do a certain type of content ? That's fine, but stop asking for the game to be made your way just because you don't want to do it in the game's way.
Nope. You don't get to dictate what people voice their opinions about. I will complain about whatever I please and if you dont like it, tough. And asking to be able to abandon a quest like 98% of the other quests in the game is hardly unreasonable.

LudhaninRolgge
10.18.2018 , 03:34 AM | #13
Someone's an entitled brat by asking to be able to abandon a mission? oooo***kaaaay. You're adorable, cupcake.
No, not that. I don't care for that.
For that
Either a solo version(...)
Darth Malgus
Odhul'sen - La Croisée

IoNonSoEVero
10.18.2018 , 07:23 AM | #14
No, not that. I don't care for that.
For that
Then maybe it would be helpful if you'd actually read what people are asking for before calling them names. Bet if you do, Santa will bring you lots of toys this year. I said several times that's all I wanted.

Wagerbane
10.18.2018 , 07:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaleg View Post
I hope not since I consider this idea absurd^1000, for any OP, and in a MMO.
We can have both Player solo group with their own companions or combat support droids and still have player group. This just only player group thing while others can't get in to play is a joke. No wonder servers die and people are not going to wait in limbo to make a group with other players. Why not have both Player solo group with their own companions or combat support droids and still have player group. This will may bring better subscribe growth.

Wagerbane
10.18.2018 , 08:00 AM | #16
Sure you can abandon the quest for all I care. But here you're complaining for something you have a solution to. You don't want to do it ? Then you have no right to complain. It's like complaining that your place is dirty when you don't want to clean it.
And I'm not dictating what your voicing your opinion about. I'm just pointing out you're being an entitled brat by doing so.
He is right and you can't dictate. Wanted the game growth keep growing and you have people for both player group with companions or support droids while the game still have player group. The way to stop you asking for server merge.

LudhaninRolgge
10.18.2018 , 08:42 AM | #17
Then maybe it would be helpful if you'd actually read what people are asking for before calling them names. Bet if you do, Santa will bring you lots of toys this year. I said several times that's all I wanted.
Can't be clearer than that to me

Quote: Originally Posted by Wagerbane View Post
Can we have a solo story for Gods of machines with combat support droids(...)

Quote: Originally Posted by Wagerbane View Post
He is right and you can't dictate. Wanted the game growth keep growing and you have people for both player group with companions or support droids while the game still have player group. The way to stop you asking for server merge.
My question still stands though. Why do you play an MMO if you don't want to play with people ? And the game's population is far from growing, it even is shrinking because of lack of group content.
Making group content solo is being in the total opposite direction of the philosophy of an MMO.
If you want the quest to be gone or just "experience the story" as I've seen said (spoiler alert, there's no real story in ops), just group once to do it then never do it again. Nothing is stopping you from doing it except yourself.
Darth Malgus
Odhul'sen - La Croisée

Khaleg
10.18.2018 , 10:13 AM | #18
Exactly, there is such an extreme pitiful and ignorant attitude behind this,
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

Wagerbane
10.18.2018 , 10:18 AM | #19
Can't be clearer than that to me

My question still stands though. Why do you play an MMO if you don't want to play with people ? And the game's population is far from growing, it even is shrinking because of lack of group content.
Making group content solo is being in the total opposite direction of the philosophy of an MMO.
If you want the quest to be gone or just "experience the story" as I've seen said (spoiler alert, there's no real story in ops), just group once to do it then never do it again. Nothing is stopping you from doing it except yourself.
I experience playing with player group before and don't ask me why. Our companions are people also and what I think is you are not in the right direction to listen. Player group is not going to happen in every minute and not going to wait next day, next week, next month. Don't expect players to join your group even you send group request all over your server under your chat for social skills. Players busy with their game experience not interested to group with you because they play player group before. Busy schedule issue also and you can't expect them log-in on time for you. Player group is custom is rare as always for events with friends not going to happen every minute. I am open for player solo group companions. I like make friends with my companions and their the greatest.

lukrlrrr
10.18.2018 , 10:52 AM | #20
uh what