Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback: Can we have a solo story for Gods of machines with combat support droids.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Feedback: Can we have a solo story for Gods of machines with combat support droids.

Wagerbane
10.17.2018 , 09:51 AM | #1
Can we have a solo story for Gods of machines with combat support droids. Gods of machines are OP mission so it be my character and companion and 6 combat support droids for make a total 8 in a group. Uprising Flash point mission so it be my character and my companion and 2 combat support. Could you add that option please.

LudhaninRolgge
10.17.2018 , 10:45 AM | #2
Why though ? SWTOR is an MMO. The point of the game is to group and play with people.
Darth Malgus
Odhul'sen - La Croisée
Typhojem - La Croisée Impériale

IoNonSoEVero
10.17.2018 , 09:39 PM | #3
Either a solo version or let ua finally drop the op from our logs.

OfficerDonNZ
10.17.2018 , 10:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
Either a solo version or let ua finally drop the op from our logs.
It's been quite awhile since I played Iokath but I just abandoned the Gods of the Machine quest in the quest log. Or was it the lead in quest? Can't remember now. Whatever the case I knew I was getting close to the op and as I'm a soloer I had no desire/interest to play it so just hit 'abandon' in the quest log and it went away
"Korriban’s a rock, mind the Sith." -Jolee Bindo.

IoNonSoEVero
10.17.2018 , 10:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OfficerDonNZ View Post
It's been quite awhile since I played Iokath but I just abandoned the Gods of the Machine quest in the quest log. Or was it the lead in quest? Can't remember now. Whatever the case I knew I was getting close to the op and as I'm a soloer I had no desire/interest to play it so just hit 'abandon' in the quest log and it went away
All of my toons who went through the traitor story are still plagued with it and cannot abandon.

OfficerDonNZ
10.17.2018 , 11:32 PM | #6
All of my toons who went through the traitor story are still plagued with it and cannot abandon.
Have you tried to reset and then abandon it? I feel for you as it sounds as if you've got a real nasty bug.
"Korriban’s a rock, mind the Sith." -Jolee Bindo.

Khaleg
10.17.2018 , 11:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wagerbane View Post
Can we have a solo story for Gods of machines with combat support droids. Gods of machines are OP mission so it be my character and companion and 6 combat support droids for make a total 8 in a group. Uprising Flash point mission so it be my character and my companion and 2 combat support. Could you add that option please.
I hope not since I consider this idea absurd^1000, for any OP, and in a MMO.
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

IoNonSoEVero
10.18.2018 , 12:11 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by OfficerDonNZ View Post
Have you tried to reset and then abandon it? I feel for you as it sounds as if you've got a real nasty bug.
It isn't a bug - they made it unabandonable. If you finish all of thr story pieces of Iokath it ends up squatting in your mission log forever.

ultimarb
10.18.2018 , 01:05 AM | #9
It isn't a bug - they made it unabandonable. If you finish all of thr story pieces of Iokath it ends up squatting in your mission log forever.
Just team up with 7 other lads and the quest will vanish from your mission log forever.
you could have fun though...

IoNonSoEVero
10.18.2018 , 01:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ultimarb View Post
Just team up with 7 other lads and the quest will vanish from your mission log forever.
you could have fun though...
1. I am not a lad.
2. Eating glass is more appealing to me than running an op. I will never ever run one. Period. Not open to debate. So either they will eventually let ua drop it or it will ne in my log forever.