Best time for group 4s?

Ld-Siris

So when is the best time? Half the time I got my team of 4 ready and no pops. Other times I'm getting /w to que at like midnight on a weekday and I'm like dude I have work at 630 in the am. Just trying to figure out when the best time is so we can get some action since people keep calling us out.

Team Rancor

You'll usually see Midian doing 4s during afternoon or night time APAC hours. Unfortunately it equates to early morning US hours most of the time.

SPC queues 4s whenever we can put a team together and know other people are in queue.

I think most guilds just don't bother queuing unless they know other people are because it can take a while to put a team together and then having to wait around for another team to get ready can be a pain.

We'll Q during your Friday and Saturday evenings (our Saturday/Sunday mornings). Don't expect to Q up and get a pop without specifically asking guilds. Midian, Breakfast and SPC probably Q most regularly. Although I've had the odd game against Courtesy Flush, GOML and MX.

Agonyy's team will also Q 4's whenever Breakfast or Midian are not in Q.

I spent 2 days queueing with a few mates and getting farmed by you guys and up until yesterday when you tell me to put a team in I legitimately gave you guys a reason as to why we couldn't queue and now you guys are perfect examples of what people are like to those who sit in front of their computer screens with no friends or contact in the outside world that get as so mad when someone cant make a team to vs you guys you come here and make a f*cking post on the forums!!?

And you know what? yea I do avoid queueing against you guys because who wants to go up against teams that are full of Co*kheads and take the all the fun out of this game? so you can forget about ever asking me to make a team again because this point in time the only teams you'll be vsing is breakfast and your members will keep sitting on the fleet asking if anyone is queueing 4's all day everyday with no reply's.

And credit where its deserved to the 1 guildie that actually made ranked 4's fun is koozie when we did ranked a while back he actually took the time and considered to make the teams fair and fun for both sides and I actually took that into appreciation. you guys learn a thing or 2 from him.

On another note me and Tickle want to know if bry has actually left his house yet?

1) You never Q'd against us anyway, so nothing has changed. Nor does anyone else, we've heard all the excuses. I'm still waiting to hear 'my dog ate my keyboard, can't Q'.

2) Maybe if you were half decent Koozie wouldn't need to try to 'balance' teams across guilds. Defeats the purpose of playing ranked.

3) Your comments about Bry and us seem personal. When people get personal in game I normally just say 'Q 4's'. Seems both ironic and redundant to use that line here though. :rak_03:

who wants to go up against teams that are full of Co*kheads and take the all the fun out of this game?

I am a Co*khead and i approve this message. btw blanket 1v1 me in pokemon my ivysaur is level 30 now

POKE :rak_03: MMO :rak_04: HYPE

Edited by Penguio

Back on topic.

If you have a team ready, whisper someone in Midian and we'll see if we can put together a team. We are mostly an APAC guild, so keep that in mind. That being said, we usually have people on throughout the weekend, and from 2 - 12 pm +8 GMT weekdays.

Edited by nikolaip

I spent 2 days queueing with a few mates and getting farmed by you guys and up until yesterday when you tell me to put a team in I legitimately gave you guys a reason as to why we couldn't queue and now you guys are perfect examples of what people are like to those who sit in front of their computer screens with no friends or contact in the outside world that get as so mad when someone cant make a team to vs you guys you come here and make a f*cking post on the forums!!?

And you know what? yea I do avoid queueing against you guys because who wants to go up against teams that are full of Co*kheads and take the all the fun out of this game? so you can forget about ever asking me to make a team again because this point in time the only teams you'll be vsing is breakfast and your members will keep sitting on the fleet asking if anyone is queueing 4's all day everyday with no reply's.

And credit where its deserved to the 1 guildie that actually made ranked 4's fun is koozie when we did ranked a while back he actually took the time and considered to make the teams fair and fun for both sides and I actually took that into appreciation. you guys learn a thing or 2 from him.

On another note me and Tickle want to know if bry has actually left his house yet?

I think the main point is that we all find it entertaining that you immediately quit as soon as we get in queue, and only queue if we aren't.

Its called q dodging, and in any game its pretty bad for your rep. Up until just now no one really called you out on it either. Its really annoying to make a team expecting a few games, and after the first 20 second long game goes down, you quit. We run really gimped trash half the time too.

We know *and expect* that people aren't going to win against us. We do expect that they queue more than one game, as that is how people get better. Hence why teams on harbinger have gotten like 10x better.

Edited by Treblt

I think the main point is that we all find it entertaining that you immediately quit as soon as we get in queue, and only queue if we aren't.

Its called q dodging, and in any game its pretty bad for your rep. Up until just now no one really called you out on it either. Its really annoying to make a team expecting a few games, and after the first 20 second long game goes down, you quit. We run really gimped trash half the time too.

We know *and expect* that people aren't going to win against us. We do expect that they queue more than one game, as that is how people get better. Hence why teams on harbinger have gotten like 10x better.

Rep!? i lold pretty hard knowing that all you guys do is talk **** about me and laugh as soon as you beat me in those '20 second long games' so I couldn't care less about my rep

and again why the f*uck would I keep queueing if that's gonna happen over and over and we learn 0 from it, maybe if the games were somewhat fun and we dont feel like **** then maybe

and keep talking yourself up some more M8, if its really annoying arranging a team and queueing against a team that is 0 competition then why the f*ck do you do it and then go and B*tch about it?

And I'm seriously so amazed right now as to the lengths you guys go to when 1 person doesn't want to vs you ranked it honestly says a lot about you guys what your values are.