Broken:Fibrous Nylite MIssion gives you Thermoinetic Gel instead

Tolkyyn

When you attempt to gather Fibrous Nylite Solution, instead you get Thermoinetic Gel (excuse my spelling errors). I tried and ended p with 181 mats of the Gel, never got one Fibrous Nylite Solution, even though the mission clearly says that's what you'll get.

Same with the thermoplast flux missions with scavenging.

Queued up a few thermoplast flux missions, came back with a bunch of brazing(?) flux.

Submitted a ticket. In the meanwhile, I'll just have to buy any thermoplast flux I might need and hopefully remember not to run those missions.

/facepalm

Fibrous Nylite Solution (FNS) costs CR 10 at the vendor. There is one mission, a Rich one which costs CR 295 to run. You would have to get an average return of 29.5 FNS per run to break even.

The Thermoionic Gel Suspension (TGS) cost CR 50 at the vendor. There is one mission, A Bountiful one which costs 515 to run. You would have to average a return of just over 10 TGS per run to break even. The FNS mission is cheaper and Rich instead of Bountiful.

I get that it's a bug, I just don't get why you'd want it fixed.

/facepalm

Fibrous Nylite Solution (FNS) costs CR 10 at the vendor. There is one mission, a Rich one which costs CR 295 to run. You would have to get an average return of 29.5 FNS per run to break even.

The Thermoionic Gel Suspension (TGS) cost CR 50 at the vendor. There is one mission, A Bountiful one which costs 515 to run. You would have to average a return of just over 10 TGS per run to break even. The FNS mission is cheaper and Rich instead of Bountiful.

Where is this vendor you speak of? I just search the galactic network for FNS. Am I missing a vendor on the fleet?

Where is this vendor you speak of?

There are Crew Skill Trade Vendors in many places, including the fleet.

Check outside the areas where the crew skill trainers are for one.

I think that every planet has one. I can not think of a place without one, anyway.

Edited by Mithros
corrected the name of the merchant

There are Crew Skill Vendors in many places, including the fleet.

Check outside the areas where the crew skill trainers are for one.

I think that every planet has one. I can not think of a place without one, anyway.

You are correct. There is one in the corridor in between the Crafting Trainers and the Mission/Gathering Trainers on Fleet. You almost can't avoid tripping over it. Ones on the planets are often spread out, so back in the stone age, I just went back to Fleet.

If you purchase (and fully upgrade) the Legacy Repair Droid, it sells the crew skill items. It has like a 15 min CD.

@Reyos: If you are buying white mats off the GTN, you are almost 100% guaranteed to be paying ridiculous markups.

Edited by eartharioch

/facepalm

Very helpful, thank you.