Voss Bonus Series AGAIN?

Well, it sounds strange, but, this afternoon, I was hanging around on Voss doing Bounty contracts, and which was my surprise when I saw the bonus series questgiver switched on. Speaking with him, He gives me the quest chain again. And I say again because I completed the Voss bonus series in the past with that character (JK), before completing chapter 3 and doing Corellia exactly. Now the questgiver speaks me about something that happens in the end of the JK chapter 3 before offering me the quest for the second time.

Maybe it is a bug? I'm quite confussed here. Will I have to complete the voss bonus series AGAIN? It's only me or someone has noticed this issue too?

I think you have reset all secondary planetary missions because I have been able to pick them up even though I had completed them all before 4.0. Guess because they changed mission types.

Mmmmh. Yeah, it seems ALL exploration missions are avalaible even though we have completed them. I guess this is a bug.

Edited by lKile

Yeesh, I hope this is a bug. I spent a long time completing every single mission in the game on my main, REALLY don't want to have to redo all that.

It has to be a bug mate. Exploration missions, as far as I know, are not repeatable as Heroics are.

I'm concerned, though, they haven't fixed this issue with 4.0a.