bounty hunter?

LucasRothe

Hey guys im still trying to decide what class to play ive tried shadow, maurader, and merc and i like shadow just too squishy, maurader is alright but easily killed by ranged, merc i feel like is easily killed by shadows and melee (i merc is what I am currently leveling) but i get stunned and can not kite anyone ( keep in mind im only lvl 15 and i get that is part of why I am having trouble with melee classes in pvp) , any advice you all can give me on these classes cause this is what I have narrowed it down to.

• 2 weeks later...
Try juggernaut or guardian. I'm level 51, and so far I always, ALWAYS, top or come second in damage. I also get lots of protection points from taunts and occasional guards when I switch forms. To round it all off, I'm anything but squishy, nice defensive abilities (enure, focused defense) on short cool downs ensure that I tank anything and win 1v1's. Sure they have weakenesses but this class might suit you from what I gather. Run vigilance/vengeance.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah Merc is the worst class in the game. Not much for DPS and if anyone gets to you you are toast and the healing is minimal. So much so I think I'm dropping out. I wanted to come back and play after being strapped for cash I gave it 3 months. Spoiler alert coming ------- Worst thing is that I can't believe you become Mandalore as my guy is so bad that I'd be embarrassed to tell the headless Jango I was in charge for a while. Edited by Zandar_Casull

Merc struggles in PVP due to being susceptible to lock down, stuns, etc. if you can avoid those, you can do OK, but it is a challenge.

However, PVE it is a in a very good place. Heal spec is great and both dps specs can pump out damage, pyro for sustained and arsenal for burst or target switching. Merc DPS is very competitive, certainly not the "worst class" in game