Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tank & DPS looking for endgame raiding guild IMP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Tank & DPS looking for endgame raiding guild IMP

wittu
03.05.2014 , 01:57 PM | #1
Hey everyone,

Returning player here and im looking to get back into raiding. I have a 55 Sin tank and 55 Mercenary DPS who could use a weekly raiding spot. My main is the Mercenary but the tank gets plenty of use as well. The Merc is sitting at about 78 (180) augmented gear right now with a few 72 mods/enhacments left, while the tank is around 72 (168) equipment level but can gear him up quickly for the right guild. I have both rotations memorized well and follow dulfy/these boards for the latest tips/setups. Ive done HM DF but no DP, but can learn the boss mechanics quickly and download Vent/TS2/Mumble whatevers needed.

Im looking for these raiding times preferably:
NOT AVAILABLE WED/SAT night or Sunday during the day (PST TIME)
Prefer Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri 5-12PM PST raiding times or M/W/F/Sat during the day.

Id prefer larger guild due to more socialization but medium/smaller guilds will be fine too. Post back on here if your guild is recruiting or send me a tell ingame - Rendruce

SwiftSoul
03.05.2014 , 02:38 PM | #2
Hey we can always use new members Check us out at www.sinisterswarm.com

Sahiri
03.06.2014 , 09:35 PM | #3
Check out Dark Legacy. We are definitely on the smaller side, but have a solid group of core raiders. We have a lot of real life friends in game and a flexible raid schedule, signups are done by website for each raid on a first come first serve basis. We run weekly comms runs Tues 8:30-11:30 and Wed 7:30-10:30 and progression runs Thurs 8:30-11:30 and Fri 7:30-10:30 Pacific. If you'd like more information feel free to whisper Faizah in game.

wittu
03.22.2014 , 02:47 PM | #4
delete

wittu
04.21.2014 , 02:37 AM | #5
bump, still looking to raid weekly!