Civil War Change

paul_preib

Just curious if there was a change to civil war somewhere that I didn't pick up on where a player is no longer killed when up in the other teams spawn area (the speeder drop for mid).

Once when coming down from spawn a guardian leapt to my character and once he arrived popped my stun. He was up there the full four seconds of that stun (in addition to the half second before) then had time for one more GCD before jumping down.

Later a similar thing happened with a sage on the other team. I pulled him up there with grapple and stunned him, only for the stun to go full duration and nothing happen.

Now I haven't done a lot of pvp in several months, but it seemed it used to only be acouple seconds tops before the autokill, thus leaving me rather confused.

Just curious if there was a change to civil war somewhere that I didn't pick up on where a player is no longer killed when up in the other teams spawn area (the speeder drop for mid).

Once when coming down from spawn a guardian leapt to my character and once he arrived popped my stun. He was up there the full four seconds of that stun (in addition to the half second before) then had time for one more GCD before jumping down.

Later a similar thing happened with a sage on the other team. I pulled him up there with grapple and stunned him, only for the stun to go full duration and nothing happen.

Now I haven't done a lot of pvp in several months, but it seemed it used to only be acouple seconds tops before the autokill, thus leaving me rather confused.

To my knowledge, it should happen. You just got something I call SWTOR'D

I used to be able to jump up, push someone off, then jump back down at them. Now I have just enough time to jump up and push, but even if i make it back to the ground i explode anyway. To me it happens quicker than it used to.

Think he just got lucky