Looking to get the Corrupter blade.

JediMasterTommy

I sold one I won for 1.5 mil. most productive roll I've ever had.

so..180/186 geared and need a guild to get it....hmm. Sucky thing is you might pay a guild and it not even drop haha.

Did I miss something? Is there something I can do with the *goes into game to check banks*.... 11... corruptor blades I have?

Are you currently in a guild that clears HM DF regularly? If not let me know I think we can find a place for you. And to answer your question we do clear HM DF weekly on mains and alts (and NiM most weeks) meaning you'll get plenty of opportunities message me hear or shot me a PM and we can talk about getting you in a run.

haha ummm.... not worth that much lol

What would you pay if I guranteed you one in a run, if we simply brought you in for that fight and gave it to you?

As Tar stated, These are actually common drops in HM and guranteed drops in NiM sooooooo.......watcha wanna pay?

What would you pay if I guranteed you one in a run, if we simply brought you in for that fight and gave it to you?

As Tar stated, These are actually common drops in HM and guranteed drops in NiM sooooooo.......watcha wanna pay?

I don't think I have ever seen it not drop in HM, and I have run that instance more often than I even care to admit? In fact, before people started saying something I would have bet my life they were 100% drops from hm CZ.

Well i need 2 blades, as a mara. and im willing to pay 2 mil each for a guild to bring me in just to get the drop for the blade. I love the guild im in but we are working on HM DF. Ive beaten CZ before but he only dropped the off hand saber. Edited by JediMasterTommy

Well i need 2 blades, as a mara. and im willing to pay 2 mil each for a guild to bring me in just to get the drop for the blade. I love the guild im in but we are working on HM DF. Ive beaten CZ before but he only dropped the off hand saber.

Contact any toon named Tar- for a hit-up on that. If you are on right now I can see if I can get a run going.

• 3 months later...
Hey if you have the gear look for some pugs, Malice and Mayhem are often pugging around 8pm server for hm runs. Ask a member if you can come when they pug. If it drops you'll have a roll chance and if someone else wins it pay them for it. Might be your best bet.