5K Single hit medal not always registering

Lacedemon

It doesn't seem to count overkill for the medals, even if the number that pops up is high enough. If your target doesn't die from the hit you'll get it every time, but if they've got less than 5k health you won't get the medal.

Aye It's happened to me once or twice m8, its also happened with the 3k single heal (Or is it 2.5k I cant quite remember atm). My reusable medpack does more than 3k healing on its own, so I know something isnt right.
As far as I'm aware, medpacs no longer grants healing medals.

Aye It's happened to me once or twice m8, its also happened with the 3k single heal (Or is it 2.5k I cant quite remember atm). My reusable medpack does more than 3k healing on its own, so I know something isnt right.

they nerfed medpacks so they don't count anymore towards healing

Does your target have <5000 hp at the time? I'm under the impression that it needs to be 5k effective damage in a single hit. So using skills that do more damage when an oppenent is below a threshold wont always give you this medal.

Not sure I'm to busy jumping up and down at the big dmg numbers on the screen :D

Pretty much all the medals don't register sometime.

Fought somebody 1 on 1, hit them for 3500 during the fight. Somehow got an Assassin Medal but no Quickdraw and no Demolisher.

This. The 1 on 1 assassin medal hardly ever registers correctly and the objective/defender medals are completely random in Huttball and Voidstar.

Edited by Tzeentcho