Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jugg PvE tank BiS stats

AdjeYo
03.15.2018 , 01:43 PM | #11
I'd advise Focused Retribution and Serendipitous Assault for tanks, there's a nice amount of endurance on them and there's barely any defensive loss when taking them, because the mitigation from tanking relics is pretty insignificant.

HeavyarmsZero
03.15.2018 , 01:44 PM | #12
thanks for the reply. Quick follow up. Why crafted crafted shield amplification and not vendor 248? Just haven't got the token yet for them?

AdjeYo
03.15.2018 , 01:53 PM | #13
I think (but am not certain) that crafted shield amp relics give endurance, whereas 248 vendor ones don't. But I'm not 100% on this.

HeavyarmsZero
03.15.2018 , 02:02 PM | #14
awesome thanks Ill check it out

KendraP
03.15.2018 , 03:26 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
I think (but am not certain) that crafted shield amp relics give endurance, whereas 248 vendor ones don't. But I'm not 100% on this.
It does and this is why i do it. But like you said, i think the dps ones are more common. I think its the crafted ones of these that have more endurance too?

Basically for tanking BiS is mostly crafted, unless you get blessed by rng from command crates. I still havent seen a 248 b mod and i have like 8 toons at rank 300

AdjeYo
03.15.2018 , 04:12 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
It does and this is why i do it. But like you said, i think the dps ones are more common. I think its the crafted ones of these that have more endurance too?

Basically for tanking BiS is mostly crafted, unless you get blessed by rng from command crates. I still havent seen a 248 b mod and i have like 8 toons at rank 300
Crafted ones have 9 more endurance than 248 ones, so the difference is quite minimal. I'd prefer the extra cit and power you get from 248 ones imo

AshurDarksoul
03.17.2018 , 11:32 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post

About the same number of 300 rank toons. I have gotten 2x 248 B mods and 2x 248 A mods (defensive) Strangely, i think they came from healer toon crates
Ashur

This is NOT the Friends Referral Link your looking for ...
http://www.swtor.com/r/bzx7pl