Fix Juggernauts in PVP -- WAY OP!`

Jarbarian

Im seriously scratching my head as to how Juggs are allowed to even entrer PVP when they are unkillable, have so much defense and so much damage. They are literally topping every single PVP match. How this gets through the development team and not even looked at is a joke.

Fair PVP means balance the classes. You say gear doesn't matter in PVP it does.

I mean no wonder why people quit BGs when they see 1 or 2 classes destroying everyone. It's demoralizing to others who don't have 256+ gear be told "gear doesn't matter" when that and the class PROVES IT DOES!

FIX IT!

FIX IT!

FIX IT!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im seriously scratching my head as to how Juggs are allowed to even entrer PVP when they are unkillable, have so much defense and so much damage. They are literally topping every single PVP match. How this gets through the development team and not even looked at is a joke.

I mean no wonder why people quit BGs when they see 1 or 2 classes destroying everyone. It's demoralizing to others who don't have 256+ gear be told "gear doesn't matter" when that and the class PROVES IT DOES!

FIX IT!

FIX IT!

FIX IT!

I hope this is a troll post. Juggs are good in regs, bad in ranked. Nothing about them is OP. If you want to complain about balance, at least complain about the right classes.

FIX IT!

FIX IT!

FIX IT!

LoL, just LoL

vg/pt are incredible in team meta. likewise, con ops are incredible at 1v1s, swap this statment, and con ops provide minimal team meta and pts provide minimal 1v1 performance

PTs are hardly "incredible" in teams. They are used in a couple of pressure comps, all of which are outclassed by cc(mez) comps.

PTs are hardly "incredible" in teams. They are used in a couple of pressure comps, all of which are outclassed by cc(mez) comps.

tell that to 12k dps pyro and double carb

um 12k.... been out of endgame awhile, but pyro is currently one of the highest parsing cleave in the game, up there with pooled hatred boosted vengance

Edited by Seterade

tell that to 12k dps pyro and double carb

um 12k.... been out of endgame awhile, but pyro is currently one of the highest parsing cleave in the game, up there with pooled hatred boosted vengance

It can do a lot of damage in certain situations but it gets destroyed by burst cc teams.

Also no one is doing 12k dps lol, especially not vs your standard sniper mara teams.

They do need to go, but how is that borderline cheating ?

Because he doesn't like it.

also, I play a tank geared tank, and have since the crit-shield changes, and still do over a million damage in certain situations. If a bunch of melee want to tank tunnel, or node spam, or whatever in a long match (novare, voidstar full length, etc), naturally I do more damage overall. Because I only tank when I bring my healer, and usually I'm trying to attract attention so they ignore my friends stealing their node or killing their healer.

The Damage number is the total for the whole match, and the DPS it calculates is the total number / match time. This is blatantly and obviously skewed to favor survivable classes because they spend more time in combat than squishier ones (who might be able to do more damage in a shorter period).

Any discussion must consider the fact that the scoreboard does NOT consider the time spent in combat in damage computation, and is ergo, not a true "dps" figure.

They do need to go, but how is that borderline cheating ?

That was just a remark on how seriously this influences a match, mainly in ranked. If you have a 3d 1t matchup its actually 4d vs 3d and 1t. That is not balanced. The game does not hinder you to equip your toon like that, that is true, but its surely not meant to be like that. Since they have been doing changes to the tank class recently I wanted to point out what more they need to be changing and how greatly it influences the matches.

That was just a remark on how seriously this influences a match, mainly in ranked. If you have a 3d 1t matchup its actually 4d vs 3d and 1t. That is not balanced. The game does not hinder you to equip your toon like that, that is true, but its surely not meant to be like that. Since they have been doing changes to the tank class recently I wanted to point out what more they need to be changing and how greatly it influences the matches.

I wouldn’t stress too much atm. 6.0 gearing will be such a **** show to min max, that the highest gear rating may not be the best. Add RNG to the mix and trying to get the right mods, enhancements and Armor to make a proper skank build is going to take a lot of time or a lot of luck.

I wouldn’t stress too much atm. 6.0 gearing will be such a **** show to min max, that the highest gear rating may not be the best. Add RNG to the mix and trying to get the right mods, enhancements and Armor to make a proper skank build is going to take a lot of time or a lot of luck.

I wonder how the 6.0 bolster will come along.

Tank gear in general assuming theyve continued on defense rating everywhere.

Have you tested it on the pts?

My new laptop only has a 256 GB SSD I cannot download pts. I have been making appoitments for weeks at various stores, cause i bought a 1T SSD, to have it replaced but there is always something wrong. Hopefully a friend, IT guy, will replace it this week and i can download and try it. I guess they will turn it off by then 😀

My new laptop only has a 256 GB SSD I cannot download pts. I have been making appoitments for weeks at various stores, cause i bought a 1T SSD, to have it replaced but there is always something wrong. Hopefully a friend, IT guy, will replace it this week and i can download and try it. I guess they will turn it off by then 😀

Just take the back off the laptop and plop it in. Its honestly not that difficult. Just make sure you have a windows image on a usb before you swap so you can install windows on the new SSD.