Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need help deciding gender for scoundrel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
Need help deciding gender for scoundrel

Vigilark
09.03.2017 , 04:47 PM | #1
I don't really have a strong preference for making a male or female, so going to let the romance decide. Which romance is better, male or female in your opinion? Which has more quests (if any) better lines etc. ? I don't know anything about the characters you can romance, which are more interesting to you? I like humor. I also play light side choices most, so prefer a companion that my character gets along with. Thanks for any feedback. Rather not play through a good while and wish I made other gender. No sex change in space it seems.

BaadalDar
09.11.2017 , 05:30 AM | #2
Go male. You get two romance options rather different from each other, while female smugglers only get Corso (the kid's nice to have as a sidekick, but... well, not as a boyfriend - personal opinion of course).
The male voice is somewhat better too - the female smuggler sounds like she's trying hard at being snarky, while the male one sounds chilled and constantly amused. :3

Arstechnica
09.20.2017 , 02:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Vigilark View Post
I don't really have a strong preference for making a male or female, so going to let the romance decide. Which romance is better, male or female in your opinion? Which has more quests (if any) better lines etc. ? I don't know anything about the characters you can romance, which are more interesting to you? I like humor. I also play light side choices most, so prefer a companion that my character gets along with. Thanks for any feedback. Rather not play through a good while and wish I made other gender. No sex change in space it seems.
I made a female operative because hearing her giggle gives me a chubby.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order
You registered your Pre-Order code on July 22, 2011
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from the force.
Department of Applied Technologies
Beta Squadron 367