Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"shadow operative elite" passive working?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
"shadow operative elite" passive working?

BillyMayesHere
09.22.2017 , 12:23 AM | #1
Level 52 concealment operative passive: "increases your effective stealth level by 2. In addition, when you activate Exfiltrate, you dodge or resist all incoming attacks for 1.5 seconds".

I have noticed recently snipers/mercs/assassins having some abilities that seem to do damage through this passive.

at first I just thought it was lag but when my connection was good and I was actually looking for the buff to be present on my character I still noticed some attacks would occasionally doing damage despite the buff being present

snipers: ambush
mercs: heatseaker missles and net
assassins: discharge and maul

playing concealment is fun when you look to use your roll to avoid incoming damage from a large attack but on multiple occasions I am looking to avoid these attacks, have seen the buff present on my character, yet still take damage

has anyone else noticed anything like this recently?

Equeliber
09.22.2017 , 04:59 AM | #2
No, it's working as intended for me. May be you are actually lagging or just roll too late, dunno.
Ael Veela, Sith Marauder Klorea, Sith Sorcerer Cinthie, Sith Assassin Lora Leigh, Sniper Darth Malgus

Kirpputori
09.22.2017 , 01:33 PM | #3
Commando net goes through roll 100% of the time, Mercenary net however doesn't go through it at all.
Multiple knockbacks goes through it randomly too.
However none of the others you mentioned (Maul, Discharge and Ambush) does not go through it. Atleast i haven't noticed

Source: im trash and occasionally play regstar oper
Lev-x
<Take a Seat>
The Red Eclipse

BillyMayesHere
09.23.2017 , 12:26 AM | #4
yea I have noticed getting knocked back when rolling many times