Change in Storyline?

AizaTalzin

Hi

So Im ranking up my Guardian. He just completed The Deserter. Upon leaving and getting back to my ship, I had the conversation with Kira where she notes that "you took a big risk" in front of the Jedi Council. After that however I noticed the quest icon above her head. I clicked that and cut scenes began (several "talking quests") occurred. They ceased right after they kiss for the first time. After that I went to talk to Val Suthra via holocomm on the ship and listened to him talk about the super weapon on tattoine. However he did not mention anything about Kira or his objections to her. It just cut straight to the superweapon talk. In clips Ive seen online of other peoples game throughs he always seems to object after Master Satele informs him of Kira's past. Is this a glitch or does it auto skip his objections if a companions affection is high enough (Kira is at 6130 currently).

Only curious.

Thanks

A.

There a bunch of times that the cutscenes change.

On Voss if a BH talks to Darth Serevin before their class mission npc, the class mission npc will ask what kept them and you can answer 'that oddly polite Sith.' Also the main friendly npcs from Corellia will say high in BoI/FE if you finished the Corellia series first.

The romance cut-scenes with Kira aren't always related to the class quest cut-scenes (with Var Suthra).

You're supposed to talk to Kira every now and then throughout your adventures, but a lot of people give her gifts until she's at 9000 affection, then talk to her several times in a row after each Act ends (the end of each act unlocks more conversations with Kira). So there's a discrepancy between what Kira says and what the others will say, depending on whether you chain-talk to her or spread the conversations over time.