Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Carnage Mara - PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Carnage Mara - PVP

Nickodemous
11.30.2020 , 05:21 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by limenutpen View Post
No need for low HPS. I think I have pulled down 60/70% to nill of health with a single rotation in Combat, when the Crit Gods are on my side. Everyone remains surprised sometimes even me that really makes it special.
Nice!!! The spec is very functional.....just have to watch your back and be aware of what is going on around u.
Tyranticus - Ty'zor - Maullin - Clandestu - Pepe'nero

The Elite Warlord Club - The PVP FAB FIVE

DavidAtkinson
11.30.2020 , 06:14 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by limenutpen View Post
No need for low HPS. I think I have pulled down 60/70% to nill of health with a single rotation in Combat, when the Crit Gods are on my side. Everyone remains surprised sometimes even me that really makes it special.
With fanged god form , it's really potent in solo ranked too, but sadly... you are very exposed if there are multiple stealthers in enemy team. In case you manage to vanish , they will chase you and and you won't be able to vanish again = 1000 % dead, unless some miracle happens.

And without fanged, It;s just mediocre and there is no reason to pick it .
Darth Malgus Server
Delusional Marauder Main

BonnerFett
11.30.2020 , 09:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
With fanged god form , it's really potent in solo ranked too, but sadly... you are very exposed if there are multiple stealthers in enemy team. In case you manage to vanish , they will chase you and and you won't be able to vanish again = 1000 % dead, unless some miracle happens.

I can live with that.... Thanks for your feedback!

Beyrahl
12.01.2020 , 01:54 AM | #14
Auto crit lance and gore would really help, but I think the whole class needs help.
Force crush immunity should be removed and baked into cloak of pain, while blood ward gets reworked.
3minute CD for saber ward is rough and it's really not that good anymore comparing to other defensives.
it'd remove the 'fury has cc immunity' thing because all 3 could have it.
It could be baked into cloak of pain with blood ward utility giving some healing also on cloak of pain.
This would be incredible for the class as most classes have some sort of healing that's far more effective than any source of marauder healing.

Also, it'd just be nice to see saber ward reworked or mad more useful, as it's also a thing for juggernaut.

But, if you are looking for help I am happy to give it. You may like this video or some of my others, this one is talking about the last change to combat/carnage 6 months ago.

Sappharan
12.01.2020 , 02:13 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by KumbayaGOD View Post
for the carnage only 2 tactical that i can think which is fanged god form or defel splice
I used to love the Prosecution...but as Cease pointed out once to me, it does not seem to work the way it should anymore. It seemed that something was off to me as well, but I don't know the game like he does.

In any event, you're probably right. I only use Fanged God Form now.

Nickodemous
12.01.2020 , 06:05 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post

Yup, why I suggested that one watch their back. Defel splice may produce mediocre numbers but it better to say up in solos vs going quick and not help team at all.
Tyranticus - Ty'zor - Maullin - Clandestu - Pepe'nero

The Elite Warlord Club - The PVP FAB FIVE