sniper or powertech

GONOTCH

Just got a sniper and a power tech to 20. I like both and I just want to dps because I have a 50 assin tank and a 50 sorc healer. So the power tech tanking ability is to no concern of mine. So what is the best class to do endgame pvp and pve.

I find that powertech (Tank-dps hybrid) can do a pull, charge, and taunt all awsome things and VERY VERY mobile. sniper is just shoot,shoot,shoot,knowckback,root,shoot,shoot,shoot repeat or more mobile engi spec but still I choose powertech 100 to -1000000 lol it is too fun XD

if you want the hidden pvp godclass go sniper.

It's not hidden, it's just obviously good, not godmode but good. It's propably the most "balanced" class in PvP. The only reason some might think it's op is because of the abundance of knights/warriors in PvP atm and sniper is their only direct counter.

i main both a sniper and powertech. ill say you this: with sniper its easier to capitalize on your strengths than with powertech. check my sniper guilde for an in depth description of sniper capabilities. Edited by NoTomorrow

if you want the fotm go powertech

You can seriously type that out without bursting out laughing?

Powertech is the least played class in the game. There are fewer than snipers.

I guess you mean the fact they play mainly pyro. It is their only real viable pvp build atm but just because you see more pyro builds it does not mean there are more powertechs.

I player operative, sniper and powertech though mainly because I am 100% anti-glow stick.

Edited by Tamanous