New Ideas for the next Single player Story Line

DoctorArkeville

Though SWTOR is going to be more multiplayer (for now), I want to put down some ideas for the next part of the Outlander Series.

1. The Alliance crumbling: Though I don't think that Theron and his "Mysterious Order" *cough* *cough* Satele Shan... *cough* *cough*. I think the Alliance should be brought down sooner or later. By some story arc involving either a massive split in the ranks, or annihilation of Oddessen, or anything else, I think it would be good to do some new update based around this.

2. The Outlander bring Outcasted: I kind of want the Outlander to follow a storyline where s/he is no longer the Alliance Commander, but is now a wanderer. But after a cataclysmic event, the Outlander comes back. Though I think it wouldn't work for those who's alignment corresponds to the faction, I think this would be a good story to follow

3 (pointing at 2). I think the Outcast storyline should be optional for characters who are more layered in their personality, aren't obedient to their command/order, or just want some fun. I think for purer (dark+Light) characters there should be another story arc which are hunting for the same thing. Whether it be an artefact or obligatory doomsday device, it would be good for some conflict and battle.

4. Returning Companions: I think more companions should return. A great example would be Lord Scourge. He's certainly a powerful and good character and if you're a Sith Warrior, there could be conflict on who's the Wrath of the Empire.

5. Maybe we should have more class stories (mattering on which faction you fight for on Iokath). It would be a great way to show more individuality of each class.

How about the "Just walk out" story? let Lana and Theron deal with the rest of it; its not like they haven't been making all the Choices (matter) any way. What started as "What the H**l" turned into a Crusade and now its "Geeze its still not over". I would just Walk Out. and take Blizz and Hylo with me, they're the only ones that know how to find the people I like. The Alliance has served its purpose anyway and much longer it will look like a power monger society.

I agree on a possible story revolving around crumbling of Eternal Alliance. I mean it has to end sooner or later as Eternal Alliance doesn't show up in movie timeline. Previous Kotors (1 &2) used the "... and the hero mysteriously disappears..." card, and I am expecting one in swtor, too. However, given this is a MMO, I'm curious as to how and when. Also, if Outlander is soon to be phased out, how will the story explain them staying around for Ops and stuff, lol? :p

I do want my characters' class to be more recognized and have a few class-specific quest to call back on memorable moments from vanilla game. Like when Inquisitor had to investigate and make a choice about Thanaton's immortality bid on RIshi. That would be nice :)

But really, I am expecting a resolution to the Eternal Alliance giant arc in the best way possible.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great if whatever the storylines turn out to be, they are placed on Kashykk. (heck, I can't spell it. The Wookie planet).

In some way it would take the choice you made on Iokath into account as well, i.e. there would be 4 options:

1. Continue doing missions for whatever faction you chose on Iokath from your own faction (easiest).

(I.e. Repub that chose Repub on Iokath, Imperial that chose Imperial on Iokath)

2. Do missions for the side you chose on Iokath if its the opposite of your original faction. They still don't trust you 100%, but you are starting to develop a reputation with your new allies.

3.Do missions for your original faction if you chose other faction on Iokath, however, they wouldn't trust you too much so you would have to do more to get in their "good graces" again. (I.e. Repub that chose Imp on Iokath do missions for Pubs again/ Imp that chose pubs on Iokath do missions for Imps again>

4. Do missions for the opposite faction that you chose on Iokath.And from your original. These you would really have to "butter up" the opposing side to qualify for. These would be the most difficult. (I.e. pub that chose pub on iokath do missions for imps / imp that chose imp on iokath do missions for pubs.)

There could be Various conversation options that reflected on the choices you made - and some of them might factor into Missions that would get you various of the still-missing companions.

The only problem I can see with getting rid of the Alliance is the Eternal Fleet. That is a formidable weapon, and the Commander is the only one who can control it. Any sort of assault on Odessen would be met by that. The wanderer stories would be fun, but you'd be a little conspicuous with a giant fleet of warships following you around.

"...Evil song playing in the background,The Eternal Commander sitting on the throne and plotting Theron's destruction,while rolling his lightsaber in the other hand.Lana comes in shortly after,disturbing his deep meditation:

-Sorry to disturb you my lord,but we have pressing matters we must discuss!

-What is it woman? How many times I told you not to disturb me when I am in vengeance mode?

-Apologies,Commander but we have some matters which need your attention. We have updates on the Order which Theron joined....and....

-And?

Huge blast in circuits and the throne room's holo rings and a holo image appears:

-It's been some time.."Commander"! It's time to finish what we started on Yavin!

- REVAN! Impossible,I was there when you died!

-Then you are foolish to believe so. I've been returning for years now,you can't get rid of me. This Alliance was supposed to be mine,now I will take what is rightfully mine!

.......Holocall ends.

*REVAN REBORN 2 CINEMATIC STARTS*

I think the game is heading towards the end of the alliance. Something will happen that will either destroy or otherwise neutralize the eternal fleet. Without that fleet, the alliance is on almost equal terms in military might with the empire and republic. From there, it's a hop skip and a jump to the alliance being dissolved. And, then our PC will be disgraced and we can go from being the Outlander to the Outcast, rejected by both factions.

• 2 weeks later...
I think the game is heading towards the end of the alliance. Something will happen that will either destroy or otherwise neutralize the eternal fleet. Without that fleet, the alliance is on almost equal terms in military might with the empire and republic. From there, it's a hop skip and a jump to the alliance being dissolved. And, then our PC will be disgraced and we can go from being the Outlander to the Outcast, rejected by both factions.

That's a depressing ending! I kinda like it. :D

I want to be able to face off with the traitor. I think it would be cool if the Order forced his hand to make him battle with the Commander to the death. Of course we should get options after he is defeated. Maybe it can be a scene where he explains everything and gives us a chance to show mercy - or not.

I also want Momma Shan in the picture. Either she helps us or dies with her kid. Then she can party on with Ghost Marr.:p

me personally I would like a tad bit of tragedy .... the romance option you chose has their life in peril by the opposing/new force and resulting in a death

a way it could go is the jedi then takes to the darkside

or the sith goes on a bloodshed rampage

or even the agent staged the whole thing .

I mean come on, im shocked that arcann or vaylin never did their research on my jedi romancing kira and thought "track her down use her as leverage"

The only problem I see with "The Alliance Crumbles" is that it's been done before. The Empire crumbled, the Republic crumbled, that's why we're in the position we're in. It'd be the same story all over. At best, it'll be a lot like the "The Force Awakens is a copy of New Hope" argument, except with the SWTOR expansions, and I don't want that.

• 4 weeks later...
Acota crime-I was thinking about a new operation or new planet it could be called Acota Crime.Maybe, we have to chase down, hiding him down, maybe landed on this planet called Acota Crime..Or you could make into a operation, or who ever you want to use this information. Do as you will.