Add jetpack, please!

JustCallMeTyna

Greetings everyone!

I believe the title says it all and I certainly hope the all-mighty Bioware devs will read this current post and listen to my idea. After seeing the upcoming Mandalorian armor set, I certainly got hyped- finally the perfect armor I was looking for all those years. Until I saw the back. Please. Don't do this to me! I don't know about the others, but having a jetpack on mandalorian is a must-have and I suffered a great illness seeing that the back of the set was... empty. No cape, no jetpack, nothing. Please. I BEG YOU! Take an inspiration from the Headhunter armor set! I still consider back of that armor one of the most- if not the best- coolest armor in the game. Please Bioware. Have mercy. Don't destroy the almost-perfection you have created. Please!

Sincerely one of your fellow veteran players,

Tinarix :sy_blaster:

Nah, i like this set and i will probably buy it, but if they ll add something on the back it will kinda ruin it for me.

Just like Mando Stormbringer set, it's good except a nonsense jetpack on the back.

I actually really enjoyed that jetpack, I don't know, for me it's just a MUST-BE on mandalorian looking sets.

Nah, i like this set and i will probably buy it, but if they ll add something on the back it will kinda ruin it for me.

Just like Mando Stormbringer set, it's good except a nonsense jetpack on the back.

Agreed. The Mando armor looks good as it is. A jetpack would ruin it. Same with the Stormbringer armor whhere that ugly visor ruins the helmet for me.

I understand not everyone likes the idea. The best thing would be probably making two chestpieces- some armor sets already have that (Cyber agent, Je'daii...) and one of them would be the jetpack version, the other one without it. I know many BH players that agreed with me on the jetpack thingy but I know not everyone shares their opinion and this would be an excellent compromise for everyone I believe. Let's just hope they will listen and make it happen.

I understand not everyone likes the idea. The best thing would be probably making two chestpieces- some armor sets already have that (Cyber agent, Je'daii...) and one of them would be the jetpack version, the other one without it. I know many BH players that agreed with me on the jetpack thingy but I know not everyone shares their opinion and this would be an excellent compromise for everyone I believe. Let's just hope they will listen and make it happen.

I suggested something similiar for the Mando Stormbringer regarding the visor, but to no avail. :(