Make Duels Great Again

MK-ULTRA

A separate duelling area on the Fleet might be a good idea. It could be a new area accessed by one of the elevators and with a QT point. It could be added as another destination of the CM elevator. However, given how empty the current PvP instances are, I suspect that a dueling area wouldn't be used very often.

A question for "duelers" - should the area be an open free-for-all, or a private instance? Or, perhaps, both - an open common area with an instance off it.

Edited by JediQuaker

It seems the OP and others are taking this seriously, so I will as well.

I genuinely thought MK-Ultra was making a troll post against RP-ers. Let's be clear, if duels were allowed in the cantina area, that is precisely what would happen.

If they want to create a duel zone on fleet, I'm all for it. Heck, I'd even support another whole section of fleet where it would be FFA -- you enter and anyone can attack you.

Dueling in areas that already serve as destination areas for other activities, though -- oh hellllllzzzz to the bellzzzz no.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

Dueling in areas that already serve as destination areas for other activities, though -- oh hellllllzzzz to the bellzzzz no.

"destination areas for other activities" ? ? ? You mean places like the Academy on Korriban, destination area for Sith lowbies on their class missions, but also frequent duelling zone.

"destination areas for other activities" ? ? ? You mean places like the Academy on Korriban, destination area for Sith lowbies on their class missions, but also frequent duelling zone.

You mean -- in wide-open areas where lowbies, upon immediately engaging the quest giver go to a cut-screen and avoid the impact of dueling in a confined space like cantinas on the fleet -- a known RP area?

Why, yes, yes I do.

C'mon Steve, you can choose better examples. You just compared hell-hole Hutta to the rolling hills of Alderaan.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast