I just made War Hero lol and these changes come

Steele_dk

Arhh man why do i keep playing these games lol

I just made War Hero after a long grind of every day farming valor, medals, trying to set up ilum matches, making sure i have ilum buff aswell before every wz and now these changes comes and slap me in my face lol. Extra valor from both wz and medals gah, wasnt the bag change enough?

At least they could add some new mount or something for us to continue for because with these changes BM is gonna be as easy as champion rank to farm to, arghhhh CURSE YOU BW :)

Oh well, welcome new bm's, the meaning now rings a little less of 'master' :rolleyes:

BM never meant anything.

War hero either.

Conqueror is just a title to show how you are playing this game way too much and need to see the sun.

Edit : I'll quote my post on second page here so people can see it before posting.

The title means nothing because it's just about grinding and anybody can get it.

What is really important is... if you did it by rolling with your guild and friends, if you are known for being a good PvPer on both the imp and rep side, if you are happy for yourself without caring what other people think about it...

And most importantly, if you had fun playing to get it.

Edited by snaplemouton

Arhh man why do i keep playing these games lol

I just made War Hero after a long grind of every day farming valor, medals, trying to set up ilum matches, making sure i have ilum buff aswell before every wz and now these changes comes and slap me in my face lol. Extra valor from both wz and medals gah, wasnt the bag change enough?

At least they could add some new mount or something for us to continue for because with these changes BM is gonna be as easy as champion rank to farm to, arghhhh CURSE YOU BW :)

Oh well, welcome new bm's, the meaning now rings a little less of 'master' :rolleyes:

You earned your title when it was a bit harder to get. Nothing can take that away from you :) Your satisfaction need not be determined by what others do or don't have. If you had fun grinding, then you had fun grinding :)

He's got a point. Why do cries of "Mom! Mom! Bathroom!" come to mind here......

ahaha, i almost forgot about that sp episode :D

nah war hero isnt anything either, but it felt like hard work, and its nice to have a title to show for your hard work (in case ppl wondering why one does this much pvp)

You earned your title when it was a bit harder to get. Nothing can take that away from you :) Your satisfaction need not be determined by what others do or don't have. If you had fun grinding, then you had fun grinding :)

Thx m8, wish more ppl would be like you :)

nah war hero isnt anything either, but it felt like hard work, and its nice to have a title to show for your hard work (in case ppl wondering why one does this much pvp)

The title means nothing because it's just about grinding and anybody can get it.

What is really important is... if you did it by rolling with your guild and friends, if you are known for being a good PvPer on both the imp and rep side, if you are happy for yourself without caring what other people think about it...

And most importantly, if you had fun playing to get it.

Allot of spankers in here. Congrats on getting War Hero. No matter what the spankers say it does mean something and they are just jealous. It means he is willing to put the time and effort (and has the patience) in required get to the highest pvp rank in game. Which by the way i haven't even reached BM yet.

Losers trying to belittle someone else's achievement because they cant get there. Some will say go out side and get some sun. All that means is they are weak and don't have the patience to do what you have done. By the way spankers, the sun causes cancer.

Edited by TriIIian

He's got a point. Why do cries of "Mom! Mom! Bathroom!" come to mind here......

I'm War Hero rank and i have a gf and a good fulltime job. You know what? It was easy. No Illum farm either since it's not possible on my server. Just premade rolling over you scrubs like nothing.

Bet you are still rank 30 and are satisfied with your progress.

Ranking up is easy if you are efficient and decent at the game.

in required get to the highest pvp rank in game. Which by the way i haven't even reached BM yet.

the highest rank is 100 and I forgot the title for it.

I know rank 80 is Conqueror and there is people who achieved it already.

And yes the sun give cancer :rolleyes: Keep thinking that way and you will go far. Very far.

You're very good at doing repetitive tasks and I see a great future as an assembly line worker or data entry :D.

Most of us can't stomach ilum past 30 kills. It's really really boring.

hehe, now dont be mean m8 :p

I play on Bao-dur, imp side. After the ilum change, our server suffered also from the ghost town syndrome, but i got an agreement going with reps for organized fightings and now were having great fights every day and everyone getting they weekly done on same day as reset, so it can be fun :) (i just wish ilum didnt crash so many ppl)

I imagine they're trying to get an equal footing of BM-geared people so that when ranked warzones come around, there won't be any huge gear imbalances. To be honest, gearing up in PvP is so much easier than gearing up in PvE, and yet people are constantly arguing that you should get PvP gear even faster. It's such an inane argument. Why not double PvE loot, separate 8man/16man lockouts,...? Just throwing it out there. Edited by Alwaysx

hehe, now dont be mean m8 :p

I play on Bao-dur, imp side. After the ilum change, our server suffered also from the ghost town syndrome, but i got an agreement going with reps for organized fightings and now were having great fights every day and everyone getting they weekly done on same day as reset, so it can be fun :) (i just wish ilum didnt crash so many ppl)

Organized Kill Trading? :D

Nah it's good your server managed to pull that off, way better than ghost town and rocket collecting in center.

Organized Kill Trading? :D

Nah it's good your server managed to pull that off, way better than ghost town and rocket collecting in center.

My server has done the same, and it certainly isn't trading. We set up server times that are known to be "ilum showdown" times. On top of that, we are fortunate to have balanced skirmishes occurirng during offtimes constantly (at least 25v25).

Head over to the server forums and see if your server is doing the same - if not, you could try organizing one!

Ilum is really healthy on our server.

just wondering about that comment "go out and see the sun" since this is the closest we've had here in northern russia for past 3 months

http://chuckmanchicagonostalgia.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/photo-chicago-michigan-ave-and-randolph-group-of-people-in-winter-storm-1972.jpg

anyhow, I feel the op. these patch notes are the first ones that actually made me search the unsub-button. Didn't push it yet but giving it serious thought for couple of days

the highest rank is 100 and I forgot the title for it.

I know rank 80 is Conqueror and there is people who achieved it already.

And yes the sun give cancer :rolleyes: Keep thinking that way and you will go far. Very far.

Yup, sounds like jealousy. And you're probably one of those envious shut-ins that has 3-4 50s. At least achieving War Hero/Conqueror early will net you some server fame. And really, War Hero isn't hard to get if you win most of your warzones.

One of those slaps in the face from mmo devs, like the one when exalted rep wasn't needed anymore for my Battlemaster title in WoW after I grinded it like mad. But honestly, I don't mind. I'd rather see everyone to be Warlords, rather than 1 special fruitcake on whole server. I don't like "special" ppl in games.