More Planetary Tree Plots

Xo-Lara

I would to see more environmental decorations that are a collection of a planet's plants, that are already arranged, like the Yavin Tree Plot. That is one of the best decorations in game right now, and I'm sure others would go over just as well such as an Alderaan Tree Plot, or Makeb Tree Plot, etc.

1) YES!

2) That Yavin plot is really nice, I only wish they would have made it symmetrical. I put two side by side and rotated one of them and now they don't line up :(

3) I would love to see more like this, and maybe one with a water feature in it with the plants.

I want that water feature with plants from Keylander Station on Makeb.

THIS THIS THIS OMG THIS I want that water and plant arrangement from the Makeb space station SO BAD. This needs to go in the cartel market suggestion thread.

• 3 months later...
Heck, Yavin Plants deco is soo good I even use it on Tatooine in few places and it fits and looks good/natural. We need more! I like potted plants & trees, big & small, but natural flora is very much needed as well Edited by Pietrastor

• 1 year later...
We really need some plants and plant arrangements that don't have a pot or container. I'd love to have versions of the existing plants that go directly into the ground. They would come in handy on Yavin 4, Tatooine, and probably one of the upcoming strongholds.

• 1 year later...