Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

whats the best jugger stats, tactical and setbonus for pvp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
whats the best jugger stats, tactical and setbonus for pvp?

hulicistroj's Avatar


hulicistroj
11.08.2019 , 03:11 AM | #1
i have no idea what so ever.. what are those numbers nowdays for stats

Lundorff's Avatar


Lundorff
11.08.2019 , 08:01 AM | #2
I have been wondering this myself. I will probably go with:

Descent of the Fearless
(2) +2% Mastery
(4) Whenever you gain or use a Furious Power ability charge while in combat, your damage is increased by 10% for 10 seconds.
(6) Dealing damage has a 10% chance to build a Furious Power ability charge. Can only occur once every 5 seconds.

It seem to be very damage focused, but I have no idea how it runs in practice.

As for tactical I will go with The Life Warden / Cut to Pieces.

For stats you just need 1213 alacrity, 105 accuracy and crit for rest.

Seterade's Avatar


Seterade
11.08.2019 , 03:01 PM | #3
5.x jugg main 2 cents: 4,500 crit, 2 accuracy enhancments, set bonus, flawless riposte and tactical lifewarden. when the tactical "embrace the pain" appears on kia zyken, I suggest you either biochem craft it, or start saving to buy it off gtn. a quick note: jugg is in a bad place right now, they have a terrible set bonus design, and their only good tactical is rng dropped from kia zyken (hasnt dropped yet, and will only drop on a weekend if it does.)

So was on pt and only used patch notes for set bonus info, lunderoff set bonus is better then flawless... but again... its a not great one. it relies on white weapon damage rather than yellow force damage

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
11.08.2019 , 07:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
I have been wondering this myself. I will probably go with:

Descent of the Fearless
(2) +2% Mastery
(4) Whenever you gain or use a Furious Power ability charge while in combat, your damage is increased by 10% for 10 seconds.
(6) Dealing damage has a 10% chance to build a Furious Power ability charge. Can only occur once every 5 seconds.

It seem to be very damage focused, but I have no idea how it runs in practice.

As for tactical I will go with The Life Warden / Cut to Pieces.

For stats you just need 1213 alacrity, 105 accuracy and crit for rest.
Best guess, this is a good one for Maras too. Although the one that heals might be good for a Mara in ranked? Not sure, still tying to gear my Jugg before my Mara.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
11.08.2019 , 07:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
5.x jugg main 2 cents: 4,500 crit, 2 accuracy enhancments, set bonus, flawless riposte and tactical lifewarden. when the tactical "embrace the pain" appears on kia zyken, I suggest you either biochem craft it, or start saving to buy it off gtn. a quick note: jugg is in a bad place right now, they have a terrible set bonus design, and their only good tactical is rng dropped from kia zyken (hasnt dropped yet, and will only drop on a weekend if it does.)

So was on pt and only used patch notes for set bonus info, lunderoff set bonus is better then flawless... but again... its a not great one. it relies on white weapon damage rather than yellow force damage
Why the riposte set and not the other? Isnt that more dependent on the spec?

Seterade's Avatar


Seterade
11.08.2019 , 08:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Why the riposte set and not the other? Isnt that more dependent on the spec?
the second half of that post explains that lunderof set bonus is better, I used the patch notes to look up jugg not vendor, and that set bonus was not listed in the notes.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
11.08.2019 , 08:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
the second half of that post explains that lunderof set bonus is better, I used the patch notes to look up jugg not vendor, and that set bonus was not listed in the notes.
Ah, ok, I had to reread it.

Lundorff's Avatar


Lundorff
11.09.2019 , 07:23 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Best guess, this is a good one for Maras too.
I don't do much mara stuff, but that was also my knee-jerk reaction when skimming their set bonuses. They looked very... meh.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
11.09.2019 , 07:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
I don't do much mara stuff, but that was also my knee-jerk reaction when skimming their set bonuses. They looked very... meh.
Yeah, not a lot for warriors at all. At least I can use the same set for my Jugg and Mara until something better comes.