Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

Smileyyy
12.18.2011 , 12:34 PM | #2561
client crashes for no reason.. queue 900 oh thank god I finished a 4man grp 5min earlier ...

Silverrey
12.18.2011 , 12:34 PM | #2562
Quote: Originally Posted by Wilding View Post
I am a little baffled why we have had such little feedback
It is how BW has been running this game since beta.
Explorer: 80%, Socializer: 67%, Achiever: 53%, Killer: 0%

h-zone
12.18.2011 , 12:34 PM | #2563
Bioware has win!
We are loose!

Swazzy
12.18.2011 , 12:35 PM | #2564
Thats why they had the 2 days early acces, just so you had 48hrs to Q for the server you wanted lol.

they should of tried their sales pitch on teh public first

"We are gonna give you an amazing game which we almost certainly guarantee you wont be able to play when you want to or every play alongside your friends at the same time" *cheesy grin*

lol

indelible
12.18.2011 , 12:35 PM | #2565
Quote:
We have just opened up a new #SWTOR server! <East Coast - PvE - Telos Restoration Project >
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*breathe*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

War Hero Lythria Azrael - Sith Sorcerer
Bloodworthy EU (2011-2012 <Take Two>)
Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU (2014 <Death Watch>, 2015)

Zettai
12.18.2011 , 12:35 PM | #2566
This weekend:
18hrs waiting queue.
0hrs played.

vonMannock
12.18.2011 , 12:36 PM | #2567
Sure, in 4 days I have 30 hours ... no wait 8 hours playing more than 22 in queue.

Bioware and EA guys and girls, fix this now. All Sunday and a nice part of Saturday seeing select server and reading errors.
A Sith is a Jedi in the right end of my rifle

HexCaliber
12.18.2011 , 12:37 PM | #2568
What they need to do, HAVE TO DO, is offer free server transfers and as soon as possible. There is no way in hell I am re rolling the same class yet again. I do not care that its only a few days in, I have paid for my copy and consumed my retail key, now I expect an acceptable level of service.

I would rather take my money elsewhere if I am expected to play the first 20 or so levels before moving on and doing it all again, story based mmo's have no replayability when you are watching the same damn story every couple of days and that is not what I paid to do.

Even if they said server transfers where coming, I could roll an alt elsewhere while I wait, but will not do that if it will lead to chars all over the damn place long term.
*** are you smoking that makes you that stupid.
HexCaliber.

Junaio
12.18.2011 , 12:37 PM | #2569
I was in queue for over an hour at noon, played since then, now, get DC'd for no detectable reason and am shown a 3 hour queue with 1000's before me.

This is just not acceptable, they need to put extra servers online and start sending people free realm transfers.

As for someone stating before that the queue's are a testament to a great game, that is plain and simple ********.

Its a testament of bad server management, a flawed approach at staggered release (they should have put up realms in a way that there's always 4-5 servers NOT full and then add servers whenever one is full. Also they should have implemented the method that on a realm that is very heavy, queue or full, that if anyone tries to sign on without having an alt on that realm, they get blocked from doing so. Allowing people in that do have alts on that realm) and a nasty slap in the face for the people who supported them by buying pre-orders.

The problem is now, I'm almost certain they don't have any workable facilities in place to do actual realm transfers ..

h-zone
12.18.2011 , 12:37 PM | #2570
Quote: Originally Posted by hexcaliber View Post
what they need to do, have to do, is offer free server transfers and as soon as possible.
+100500