Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

SinnedQWERTY
12.18.2011 , 08:46 AM | #2071
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilga-Lon View Post
As much as I appreciate the game, I´m not going to accept P(ay)2W(ait). I will monitor this from 20th on until my free 30 days are spent... If this doesn´t get better really fast, my montly fee will go to Turbine (Lotro) as usual. They might not have the better game, but I can play when I want to.

Bioware did a great job with this, but as it seems, EA screwed it up. As usual. If it wasn´t Star Wars, I wouldn´t even have considered to buy anything published by EA.
Ill have to agree with the above, if the situation isn't solved after 30 days (which you paid for mate, not free at all ) Ill also happily move along till it's solved.

My time to play is limited and when I do get the chance to play, I want to be able to log on and actually play. Start setting up character / server moves, free for the time being -- as its your f*ck*p BioWare/EA.

Introducing people in waves did nothing to stop this from happening, you underestimated the situation, now fix it already. Excuses are like @ssholes, everyone has one ... and I'm not really interested in it.

Kozakkoo
12.18.2011 , 08:47 AM | #2072
Quote: Originally Posted by willtron View Post
News flash, big companies will always screw people over

Anonymous are a bunch of autistic kids with no friends and think they're helping people, they're idiots.
I am really sorry for you guys. You don't understand them. Let me guess you also watch and believe news ..... CNN, BBC etc

Goffredo
12.18.2011 , 08:49 AM | #2073
2229 ppl waiting.....I'm the 2300th.......2:30 hours of wating queue.......unbelivable......I don't want to pay for this....

Gstring
12.18.2011 , 08:50 AM | #2074
This could all be an advertising ploy.

Run servers at 25% capacity, frenzied posts all over the internet, media pick up the stories.

Come release day they just increase capacity and everyones happy :P

adsamcik
12.18.2011 , 08:51 AM | #2075
You should really do something with Legion of Lettow. Waiting 30 mins is for me limit and now I have to wait 1h 30m

Lebazz
12.18.2011 , 08:51 AM | #2076
Quote: Originally Posted by Snowwolfy View Post
Players on Forums: We have long queues, we cant play the way we want, help! *cry*
Bioware HQ, developers talking: -Why are those idiots logging into one server only? -I duno, maybe they didnt notice there are more servers? Lets add some more, they will surely notice that!
After more servers added, Players on Forums: Aaaaaa, queues are 3 and more hours, we cant play, heeeeeeelp!
Bioware HQ, developers talking: -What are they mentally challenged, why do they keep logging into one server only? -Im not sure, lets make an official statement that there are new servers added, probably then they will notice.
After official statement about new servers added, Players on Forums: BW, solve the problem, we cant get into game, we have too long queues, we will rage-quit this game and go play WoW!
Bioware HQ, developers talking: -Yeah they definetly are mentally challenged and sadly most of them illiterates also. -I agree, lets just make statement that we are looking into this matter and lets wish them to have a fun in the game, it should calm down at least few of those who can read.
After the statement, Players on Forums: Queues are still damn long but at least it calms us down that BW is looking into this matter, and we hope that after launch the game will run smoother, meanwhile we will log into other servers and enjoy the game.
Yeah but you gotta take into account that people arnt just going to abandon there chars or their friends, people are stubborn, I think n implementation, of Full servers should be unavailable for people who dont have chars on that server, so its a priority to those who do. Just an idea.

godmode
12.18.2011 , 08:52 AM | #2077
Quote: Originally Posted by adsamcik View Post
You should really do something with Legion of Lettow. Waiting 30 mins is for me limit and now I have to wait 1h 30m

The estimated time is utter crap. I have waited for 1h 30 mins and I was 1500+. Now I'm 1203.

Synexter
12.18.2011 , 08:53 AM | #2078
Quote: Originally Posted by adsamcik View Post
The line no Legion of Lettow is not 1,5 hour. I've been in the queue for 2 hours now and still have 750 more people in front of me...

Pirana
12.18.2011 , 08:53 AM | #2079
I'll pile on with the rest of everyone else by adding, if the queues are not fixed by the time the first month is up, I won't re-sub. I'll periodically check the forums to see if the issue has been addressed, but I won't pay a monthly fee to something and have partial access. Hopefully the issue gets resolved, I enjoy the game, but, it is a game.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

Claymaniac
12.18.2011 , 08:54 AM | #2080
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozakkoo View Post
I am really sorry for you guys. You don't understand them. Let me guess you also watch and believe news ..... CNN, BBC etc
Are you really saying the solution to queueing would be to let some cyber terrorists cause millions of dollars worth of damage and let all us paying customers not be able to play for weeks?

***?
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!