Underground - Republic PvP Guild

Steven_Gaming

Ladies and gentlemen,

Before I get to the interesting part, let me start off with how we came to this server:

Underground originated from somewhere called "The Progenitor" which is currently an RP-PvE server.

At the times of 8 versus 8 ranked war-zones we ravaged and decimated opponents which ranged and stretched from republic teams to imperial teams however, the tide broke and Bioware decided a change should be set, which brought a new set of challenges to master; arenas arrived at the ranked scene and many of our players either quit gaming all together or moved to a new game.

Through the seasons we debated and argued to which server we should move, as, for us, the arena system didn't quite cut it so we continued doing normal warzones as that is what we knew. Not the blasphemy that is now arenas where a team of four characters just hit each-other continuously over and over and over again but, once in a while (back in season one and so forth) we queued solo just to see how it was. Some of us found it stupendous whilst others found it fun, so they continued and continued. I am story telling aren't I? Sorry about that...

Back to the point we go! So we decided to move over here, to find other opponents in our new loved server: "The Tomb of Freedon Nadd".

So, story-telling done. Now what?

Recruitment!

As I have stated in our little story above we are looking for players which are willing and competent enough to join our ranks. We are looking for players which do not only want a good and nice environment to be in but also gentlemen-like behaviour. Let me give you an example: "Will you be alright to coming this evening to play some team-ranked/normal queue?" You: "Sure". Then you don't turn up, we don't value you as a worthy candidate to join us. However, if you have in real-life priorities, such as parents, family, friends or any other joyful things to go to or to do with we encourage you to do that instead of coming to our meeting/gaming session/training/game. I hope that is clear. Furthermore, for players that are still interested in joining us, we are looking for all the roles. May that be heal, tank, damage or a person that does all but can specialize in one thing.

The Teamspeak Server we currently use is:

212.78.207.24 (NO PASS)

And our enjin website is:

http://swtor-underground.enjin.com/

Some of the players you guys might have encountered in arenas/warzones are:

Kaez (The Slinger) - Guild master

Jeremiel (The Healer) - Officer

Xzurtaeth (The Tank) - Soldier

Charra (The Sage) - Soldier

GuinnessSoldier

EsawSoldier

Please contact one of the above if you would like to join.

Thanks for reading!

Xzurtaeth