This may seem dumb...

WoodChipper

But I cannot figure out how to transfer my character. What exactly do I need to do? My server, Anturi Reach, is available to transfer to Correlian Run.

top right of the page, click your name, go to account.

left column click character transfer..

read the instructions on that page.

Good Luck.!

took 1 minute to transfer mine.

Im getting tired of this game

game force me to transfer very heavy server

I have to wait to do my quest or daily now

and now I cant even join my new server

server is full wait 20min to join

I dont want pay for wait :mad:

The game did not force you to transfer. You choose to take advantage of a free transfer instead of staying on your old server.

If you don't like your new server, feel free to reroll on the server of your choosing.

The game did not force you to transfer. You choose to take advantage of a free transfer instead of staying on your old server.

If you don't like your new server, feel free to reroll on the server of your choosing.

no my guild memeber told me old server going to close so if I dont trasfter then I lose all my characters

so sound like not forced but it is forced for me I have no choice so

Edited by BuffyTheSlayer

no my guild memeber told me old server going to close so if I dont trasfter then I lose all my characters

so sound like not forced but it is forced for me I have no choice so

They wouldn't delete your accounts, that's stupid. Find a server that's good and stick to it. Maybe a standard or heavy not very heavy.

Greetings everyone!

We know everyone is very excited about Character Transfers! You can find more information regarding Character Transfers located in our Character Transfers section on our Official Website, our Character Transfers FAQ, as well as our Developer Tracker.

Regarding this specific question on how to Transfer your character, our Character Transfers FAQ has the following information:

How do I start the character transfer process?

Free character transfers for qualified players will be available starting June 12, 2012. To start the character transfer process, players must have at least one character on an eligible origin server. Eligible servers will be listed as they become available for transfers at http://www.swtor.com/transfer. Characters of any level or faction are eligible for transfer. In addition, the following requirements must be met:

• A player’s account cannot be currently banned.
  • Any character being transferred cannot be a guild master; they must either resign as master or demote themselves to a lower guild rank to be transferred. (Guild rankings and status will not be transferred.)

To start the character transfer process, login to your account, click 'My Account' and then click 'Character Transfers' in the left hand menu. From there you will be able to select 'Start a Character Transfer' and see if you have any characters eligible for transfer to selected servers.

Since we have an active thread discussing Character Transfers, we are going to close this and ask that you please continue this discussion in one of the following thread:

Thank you for your understanding and patience! We hope this helps! :jawa_smile: