[Weekly] Galactic/Daily Operations and Biowares failure at customer service!

3 weeks in a row I have not received credit for either of these missions.

I've put in tickets asking to have the quest completed or the proper rewards mailed to me. This is standard practice in any other respectable MMO. My tickets have contained all necessary information in a short and precise manner.

Bioware only gives me automated responses and 3 weeks worth of completed missions have gone unrewarded.

Edited by Nicdanger

I have done Hard and Normal EV/Palace every week since the 3rd week of launch and have not gotten credit for any. I got the same lame automated response, and I am now full Columi with 2 Rakata without spending any comm's so it doesn't really matter now, but it's still frustrating.

Same! I put in another ticket today hopefully they do back log and give everyone what they have been doing the work for. I now some people already over gear it and dont need it, but in my case I need the comms/gear. Good groups are hard to find.

Same here, half of our group have done weekly quests and half not. Im in this unluncky part. No HM weekly, no normal weekly. Same think in quest Journey to the Belsavis Depths... we kill him twice and didnt done this quest. Same bugs are in pvp daily and weekly.

Is it so hard to fix this issue or what???

I've put in tickets asking to have the quest completed or the proper rewards mailed to me. This is standard practice in any other respectable MMO. My tickets have contained all necessary information in a short and precise manner.

Bioware only gives me automated responses and 3 weeks worth of completed missions have gone unrewarded.

Easy fix, do EV and Karagga's Palace. We found that only half our group got credit for the EV part but when we did Karagga's Palace the rest got credit. Both count towards the weekly so you should be able to get it finished. While they don't seem to care that you aren't getting credit, I'm guessing this is bugged for EVERYONE so that would be entirely too time consuming to go and correct every single player's quest log every time they didn't get credit. I'd rather suck it up and deal with it while they fix that bug and others instead of wasting their time appeasing us. And at least you have the work around I mentioned.

same issue here, about sums up SWTOR so far: BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS

Cleared EV last evening. No credit for both Gharj (weekly) or Soa (that other mission) for the third time now...

I actually made a ticket first time, but since the automated response I just gave up.

Edited by Tatumi