Finding good gear for a level 49/50 immortal/ven?

Hi, I am almost level 50 and I was wondering where to find good custimizable gear for my class.

Also, on a different note do you think immortal/ven, immortal/rade, or pure immortal? Because I still wanna be a tank, but I wanna be able to kick some...if possible.

Any modifiable gear will work, check the GTN for cheap prices. At 50 you can start buying Makeb mods with the planetary comms you gather. Or just buy cheap blue mods from the GTN, or craft them yourself and sell like a bunch for profit. Hopefully not on my server though, those middle levels are ludicrous.

As far as the gear for an Immortal. STR/End/Defense/Accuracy to 95%/Power/Surge/Crit. Might even drop Defense to a lower priority. Use your cooldowns and make sure to never use Crushing Blow without an armor debuff so you can use it for a sweet AoE. I experimented with the spec a bit while leveling as Veng and using my DPS gear I was able to consistently put out 200k+ dmg, 100k+ prot and usually 100k+ healing through Sonic Wall and getting focused for tanking. I maxed around 300k dmg, 700k prot (knew the healer and just had a lot of melee trying to kill her so it was stupid easy tbh) around level 48 or so. I switched back to Veng at 50 and haven't played the spec since because I don't have the gear for it at 55, yet.

Edited by Numerii

Hi, I am almost level 50 and I was wondering where to find good custimizable gear for my class.

Also, on a different note do you think immortal/ven, immortal/rade, or pure immortal? Because I still wanna be a tank, but I wanna be able to kick some...if possible.

are you refering to PVP?

not possible as tank. in pvp stats like defense/shield/absorb are waste and tanks for pvp are using pvp gear, just high endurace.

Oh ok, so what your saying is if I wanna be serious about pvp and be able to fight good outside of pvp I need 2 sets of gear?