Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1138 References!

Anysao
05.13.2015 , 04:09 PM | #1
First and foremost, if you don't recognize the significance of the number, here: 1138.

Caught up? Awesome, right?

Okay, so! I'm a real fanboy of this Easter Egg. Every day (when I can) at 11:38 AM and PM I send a quick text stating the time to one of the various contacts on my iPhone...

...Then I started noticing more of these references in game! After a quick search for a thread like this, I decided to make my own. I am hereby dedicating this thread to players who find 1138 references in-game.* Also, if it involves a serious story spoiler, please put some tags around your found reference.

I'll start!

Trooper story:
Spoiler

Consular story:
Spoiler

So now y'all know where to look... let me know what you find.

*Just wanted to place a brief note here. This thread should be dedicated to in-game 1138's only. Please no discussion of non-TOR 1138's, unless you have a really good reason.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

DAWUSS
05.13.2015 , 04:24 PM | #2
Is that film worth watching?

Anysao
05.13.2015 , 04:28 PM | #3
Heck if I know. It was apparently ranked very well, but I've never seen it. I don't know I ever will, either. I just like pointing out the 1138 references in various places.

Here's a good one, breaking my own rule of no non-TORs:

In the game "Star Wars: Republic Commando" you played as the Commander of the Republic Delta Squad, with your code name being "RC-1138." Also known as simply "Boss."
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!