Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player

Khyronkana
05.04.2015 , 05:17 PM | #1
Was here at launch and played till my guild disbanded. Looking for a new guild to join that does ops on the weekends, pvp or just whatever. Willing to reroll on any server/class/spec.
CE Lounger

zombies have hands also, not just their pie hole

Khyronkana
05.06.2015 , 01:59 PM | #2
Noone?
CE Lounger

zombies have hands also, not just their pie hole

DeathDealKill
05.08.2015 , 06:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Khyronkana View Post
Was here at launch and played till my guild disbanded. Looking for a new guild to join that does ops on the weekends, pvp or just whatever. Willing to reroll on any server/class/spec.
Hi guys!!
Try the General Forums!
http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255
When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not. Squadron 238

MishraArtificer
05.08.2015 , 07:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Khyronkana View Post
You're probably going to get a better response over in the individual Server Forums.

Check them out here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309

Just out of curiosity, do you still have any of your old characters left? When did you leave? A great deal has changed since launch, and you may want to get a refresher course while you're here...
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

HyperSonicOne
05.08.2015 , 07:25 PM | #5
I have one, if you're interested.
Smuggler quotes: "Nice trick. See you around." "Skavak, this is getting old." "Corso, just do what I do." "Good times..." "Risha is never gonna let me hear the end of this."